Toyota Land Cruiser Heritage Parts Program Discussion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I get my part numbers there from the diagrams, then hit up the usual suspects for the parts.

I put in my first list of 5. Distributor, Alternator, Front Heater, wiper motor and front floor mats. What engine parts are not available but should be? I'll look up the number and just put them in. I've replaced a few minor items on my FJ like the fuel pump but I haven't had anything major go out yet. I will probably add both the brake and clutch master cylinders and the clutch slave cylinder on the next entry, but if there are really critical parts that people need but have trouble getting I will add those to my list as well. Its probably going to take a while for anything to show up anyway.

This isn't directed at anyone but they're gonna have a hard time deciding when everyone has requested every part :hmm: haha

This isn't directed at anyone but they're gonna have a hard time deciding when everyone has requested every part :hmm: haha
They have a list of areas they are willing to reproduce parts from. That should cull most of the fat. Lol

Here's the site I use:

Be aware that part numbers are often superseded, so for the latest part number before going unavailable I then check out this site:

Sometimes typing in just a description didn't get me a part, but if I did a Google search it would frequently list this website with a direct link to the page I needed. Thanks.

Who else is going to buy enough parts to build a spare FJ40 from scratch? 🤣😂
TLC/Icon and the FJ Co both charge well over $200k for a vehicle. New 200 series are getting sold at premiums above their initial $100k (tax & licensing) price. I know Toyota would never sell every part but IF they did… I’d be willing to pay those prices for a new flat packed 40. It’s like IKEA furniture, just put this together with wrenches instead of a small pot metal Allen wrench.

Aqualu for frame and body parts, Mosley motor high output 2F, Toyota parts from GR…..

I need a light switch for a '78. Got one? :)

yes sir ........

PM me please

thanks

Headlight-Switch-Toyota-FJ40-FJ45-84112-60011-a.jpg

Headlight-Switch-Toyota-FJ40-FJ45-84112-60011-d.jpg

i feel strongly this topic here relates to the HERITAGE GAZOO Racing Plans in a unique way ,

it has always made me feel personally treated Differently by TOYOTA ,, Motor SALEs JAPAN . Ltd. , ?

i have giving major parts of both my Teenage years gowning up starting at age 15 working the afterschool shift at my local Toyota dealer parts dept . closer to till 7pm

I AM still 100% brand loyal to the older tadeonal toyota ways , that were brave bold creative and unique like BODY stripes hood stiped seats that had 4RUNNER embroidered in them SR5

but , last 10+ years a TOTAL LET down , personally !

RUST FRAME RECALLS TUNDRA TACXOMA etc ..

GUESS WHO MADE and still makes tundra and Tacoma FRAMES still rusting pre-maturely ?

SPICER and DANA company's of Detroit !

SCREW THEM and there we wont change our crappy design flaws !

till my later t-ten story and post College dealership and Central Atlantic TOYOTA PDC time as well at corporates many of you all ready know .......

why are we in the USA treated differently in such a major fundamental way as far as what TOYOTA Offers UP ?

i
have shared my views on this personally with @cruiseroutfit / , i hope the Gazzoo / heritage topic helps us here in a serious way ?

my gut has doubts it may never leave the idea table ? :confused:

my heart and Teq Soul want it to happen so very badly for me and for all my fellow members , :)

i am a purist and enthusiast and professional artist first and foremost still at age 47 , before a parts professional , this leaves me hope

i cant tell you ho DAM fast i would get pre-qualified for a NEW CAR LOAN if WE and USA Brand LOYAL folks could simply walk in to our LOCAL Dealers and sign the

BUILD SHEETs paper work for one of these , i would willing wait 6 months or more for MINE to take delivery ...............

just my :

DSCN9587 - Copy.JPG

also , Look for some OUTRAGIOUS buy serious STREET art Gazoo Banners later this fall

i hope one gets noticed by TOYOTA JAPAN ?

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
just filled out the form and there was no mention of a VIN. You can mention 5 parts and then there is a comment section at the end.

TLC/Icon and the FJ Co both charge well over $200k for a vehicle. New 200 series are getting sold at premiums above their initial $100k (tax & licensing) price. I know Toyota would never sell every part but IF they did… I’d be willing to pay those prices for a new flat packed 40. It’s like IKEA furniture, just put this together with wrenches instead of a small pot metal Allen wrench.

I'd have to sell both my current 40 and my 3/4 ton Cummins pick-up..... and a kidney.

Aqualu for frame and body parts, Mosley motor high output 2F, Toyota parts from GR…..

My (ridiculous) vote is for a universal 43 series frame that would accept any 25/40 series engine/trans/transfer/suspension.
A matching fiberglass cap to go along with it would be a plus. The Aqualu stuff is not US DOT approved and is set up for Saginaw steering afaik. I want to swap drivetrains and axles and engines as needed or desired due to part unavailability, whim, good fortune, etc.
Guess I could go to Art Carr or whoever does the Icon stuff for a frame but, again, there's that pesky kidney business.

Horn spacer, #4

IMG_3444.JPG

Everybody needs at least one, I need two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom