Toyota Land Cruiser Frame Identification (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I bought this project and I was told that the frame and axles are Toyota Land Cruiser and I cannot narrow down the year or that it even is the Land Cruiser model. I searched and searched and found one suspicious area on the passenger side front and took out my drill and wire brush to expose an ID of sorts. I'm still having trouble finding the model. The ID is RN101~N018438. Now I do know that it is a Toyota stamp because other similar ones I find on the internet had that flat spot at the bottom of their 0's, 8's, etc. I suspect the axles are original and one reason I need to ID for parts. One photo is a sample Toyota photo I found and the other is my frame ID . The stamp types are similar. Can anyone tell me what I have? I've tried all other FRAME ID sourses here but they have expired or the site shut down long ago. Thanks for your help. Scott

VID_frame1-big.jpg

An expanded view of the area I got the ID from. BTW, there is no Land Cruiser body sitting on this frame. It's a Morph!

:bounce::bounce:

Thanks to all you Toyota buffs out there and all your help solving this.........:rofl: AFTER I observed that the Land Cruiser started with FJ80~XXXXXXX........ I gots to wondering that just maybe there could be a Toyota RN101 out there somewhere!!! Yes, I'm sure a child could have solved this one as well..... Here it is!!! Ring any bells??
:smokin:

The ID number on the frame comes back to a 1992 Toyota 4 X 4 pick-up 1/2 ton w/ a 6' bed. I thought maybe Tacoma, but I'm told Tacoma wasn't made in 1992.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom