Toyota Land Cruiser - Everything You Need to Know | Up to Speed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gimme a 60

I Forgot About the Women!
SILVER Star
Threads
Not sure if any of you on IH8MUD have seen this. So, I thought I would share this video because it’s very informative and pretty cool to see the History of the LandCruiser, made me proud to be a owner of one. Check it out!

enjoyable every watch....

That was great. Thanks!

Not sure if any of you on IH8MUD have seen this. So, I thought I would share this video because it’s very informative and pretty cool to see the History of the LandCruiser, made me proud to be a owner of one. Check it out!

I saw the Jay Leno video, pretty good. However I don’t know how he affords all of those cruisers. Here’s another:

I saw the Jay Leno video, pretty good. However I don’t know how he affords all of those cruisers. Here’s another:

You don’t know that Jay has one of the largest car collections in the world? That guy was making tens of millions a year for 30-40 years non stop and I’m sure it’s only escalated with all his side businesses and other ventures. When you’ve got $50,000,000 budgeted (wild guess) for your car collection a $60,000 land cruiser in mint condition or a fleet of them isn’t that outrageous. I’m sure there are folks on this forum who have more cruisers than Leno… 😏

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom