For Sale Toyota Land Cruiser 75 Series Troop Carrier Texas btuman (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Don’t know why it’s not posted on mud, maybe I missed it.

wow!

The owner is on Mud and I actually sold this one to him a few years ago .

Last edited:

Probably because this can be a tough crowd on for sale posts.

Now on BAT

Sold on BAT for $47.

Not bad for it looks like that rig was gone through head to toe! dang that looked clean!

That was a deal! Hope we get to see more of it!

The hypothesis below could be completely wrong.

IIRC: Joe listed it for $20k...

Owner\Seller claimed to have put 32K into it...

Sold for 47k...

So if Joe sold it for list... and the seller wasn't lying about the amount of $$ put into it...

The seller lost $5k after owning it for under 2 years. It's within the realm of possibility they only owned the Troopy just long enough to get the work completed.

Don't think we'll ever know, and I could be wrong about the which Troopy of Joe's the seller purchased, etc . . . Maybe the seller wanted to recoup some cash due to COVID19...

But assuming money was made here just because of the large purchase seems...

**EDIT**
I woke up wide awake at 4AM this morning, after having to wake up this early and trudge into work due to COVID19... so I'm jes rambling anyways

The hypothesis below could be completely wrong.

IIRC: Joe listed it for $20k...

Owner\Seller claimed to have put 32K into it...

Sold for 47k...

So if Joe sold it for list... and the seller wasn't lying about the amount of $$ put into it...

The seller lost $5k after owning it for under 2 years. It's within the realm of possibility they only owned the Troopy just long enough to get the work completed.

Don't think we'll ever know, and I could be wrong about the which Troopy of Joe's the seller purchased, etc . . . Maybe the seller wanted to recoup some cash due to COVID19...

But assuming money was made here just because of the large purchase seems...

**EDIT**
I woke up wide awake at 4AM this morning, after having to wake up this early and trudge into work due to COVID19... so I'm jes rambling anyways

I advertised it for 30k , a lot of the work advertised by the seller was actually already done by me . He did do more to it and had several extras installed , I think most of his cost went to labor rather then parts. All in all I think it was a break even for him after owning it for 2 years but you never know the actual dollars spend by anyone else, I think the timing was off because it probably would have sold for at least 10k more 2 weeks earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom