Toyota Land cruiser 75 78 Troopy interior fit out full aluminum kitset for overlanding (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Greeting all Landcruiser 75/78 and 76 owners,
As some people here know and followed my build progress from early stage,
Finally I finished my own Troopy overland build and during the design and development of my Landcruiser Troopy,
Some great products developed, fabricated and tested and now they are available for for the ones looking for a practical quality Troopy interior kitset,
this cabinet is packing as a flat pack kitset for shipping and ready for riveting by pre drilled CNC holes and easy to be installed in your own garage,
Something never done before for the market in such practical layout and full aluminum material,

Also my Land cruiser rear barn door folding tables / storage system are fully assembled and powder coated ready to mount on the rear barn doors,

You can contact us and I will be able to ship my products world wide for you.
I have listed all my products on our website by this link: www.NAAB.store

Some photos of the final products are below pls,
Regards

cabinet design 53.jpg

cabinet design 66.jpg

naab.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great.

What's on the backside of this? Is it open to access from a gullwing window outside?
Thank you Tony
That area could be accessible from outside by a gullwing, I designed it exactly size of the rear window for that purpose,

Still I don't have gullwing for my own Troopy but if I add it later some useful shelving could be installed on the rear face on that module too,
I saw GobiX South African company recently designed a good window boxes for Troopies, which Im thinking about it,
See below:

Gobi X.jpg

Those back door fold down tables are very well done, I really like that
I just submitted a pricing request to your website

Last edited:
thanks eh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom