Toyota goodies for sale! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Need to clear space, I am listing here first.

Located in Dublin, Ohio but I can bring to meetings.

FJ40 rear springs, BDS brand, 4" lifted springs, used 2 years, VGC, $50.00
this is for (2) rear springs.

(4) Toyota truck 3rds, 4 cylinder, 1985 to 1987, all are stock in good working order. $30.00 each or $100.00 for all (4). SOLD

(4) Toyota 1985 rear shafts with backing plate and partail brake assemblies.
$50.00 for all (4) but you have to take all. SOLD

1987 Toyota FJ60 driveshafts front and rear, $40.00 each. REAR SOLD

1987 Toyota FJ60 birfields and inner axles, $50.00 each.

1987 Toyota FJ60 loaded front brake calipers, just taken off parts truck, they look new, $30.00 for the pair. DONATED

SM420 with cast bellhousing, later model with reverse switch. Excellent condition with exception of bent shifter. $200.00.

Stock 1985 4runner roll bar, EC, $25.00.

Stock 1985 4runner rear removal top, complete, white, VGC, $50.00.

Stock 1985 4runner rear seat, brown color, VGC $5.00.

Man-a-Fre 4+ anti-inversion shackles. fj40, +3/4", pair, complete, installed but never used, greasable. $45.00.

FJ40 fine spline hub lock out plates, these plates replace the operable part of an hub assembly. $60.00

AISIN hubs for FJ60 or mini truck, pair, EC $150.00.

SUPERWINCH hubs for FJ60 or mini truck, park, almost new, $60.00.

3rd Member, Land Cruiser, 410, I believe 1978, $50.00. PENDING

Land Cruiser "case saver" steel reinforcement bracket for FJ40, $15.00. DONATED

Hit me here 614-554-9371, Karl Walters

Last edited:
What year are the rear axle shafts? were they from an IFS? Are the bearings still good?

1st gen IFS had a wider rear axle than a solid axle truck. Then later it got even wider when they went to coilovers I think.

Thanks

The rear shafts are from 1985. I run an IFS rear.

The bearings only get red hot, not white hot.

Don't worry, you will be fine with only a itty bit of the splines engaging.

Might be interested in the 4" BDS FJ40 springs..and maybe the shackles. Let me get back with you in a couple days...

Marty

3rd member

Is the 3rd member from a front axle or rear axle? I know someone who needs 4.10's for the front and I don't think that they're interchangeable.

Bring the case saver to my place this weekend please if you are coming. and knock down the damn price of the asian hubs so I can buy those too.

Thom said:
Is the 3rd member from a front axle or rear axle? I know someone who needs 4.10's for the front and I don't think that they're interchangeable.
The 4.10 Land Cruiser third IS interchangable front to rear...

Nick

Can you get the 3rd member to Vinton County?

I'm coming up for the trail ride in a couple of weeks and my friend would like to get the 3rd member. Could you send it with someone (if you're not coming) so I could pick it up at the campground?

He can send you the money in advance if you want or I can give it to you when I pick it up. Just let me know if we can work something out.

Thom

I could bring this to Cincy after this weekend if you will be coming through here? I know Juke will be picking up some wheels at my house sometime in the future to.

Cincy's just a short drive away

If we can't work out getting it to Vinton County, I'd be glad to come to Cincy to get it. I just live down I-75 in Georgetown. That would give me a chance to check out someone else's stuff!

We're still prepping the frame for the aluminum tub, so it's not like this is keeping him off the trails. If we get it anytime in the next month, it will be OK.

Thanks for the offer.

Thom

O.k.

I will bring the brake calipers and case saver to the meeting.

The AISIN hubs are firm.

I can drop off the third at the Vinton Trailride.

Cheers

Karl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom