Toyota Gear Packages - Just Differentials (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Website
www.justdifferentials.com
Toyota Gear Packages

At Just Differentials we carry gear and axle accessories for nearly every vehicle out there. We work on developing and stocking the hard to find parts, or gear sets, so you can make one call to find everything you need to repair or replace parts in your axles.

DKtMqbh.jpg

Our Gear Packages include everything you need to regear both your front and rear axles with high quality parts. They include Front and Rear:

-Ring & Pinions
-Master Install kits with bearings, shims, seals, etc (MK)
-Solid preload Spacers if available (noted as SK in description)
-Pinion flanges (if noted with YOK)

Check out all of our Toyota gear packages below. We have gear sets for many more vehicles then are listed on our website. If you need a quote or have a question, send us an email or call us at the number listed below. We only made a small number of our gear sets into packages with a single part number. So if you don't see your vehicle, don't worry, we can still help you out. Just give us a call or email us and we will take care of you!

1991-1997 Toyota Land Cruiser 70 & 80 Series Front & Rear Gear Package Kit:

4.56 with OE lockers

4.88 with OE lockers

5.29 with OE lockers

1998-2007 Toyota Landcruiser 100 Series Front & Rear Gear Package Kit:

4.30 with oe rear locker

4.88 with oe rear locker

2008-Present Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series Front & Rear Gear Package Kit:

Toyota Landcruiser II, Bundera LJ, RJ, KZJ 70/73/78 Front & Rear Gear Package Kit:

07-09 FJ Cruiser, 03-09 4Runner Prado 120, 05+ Hilux Front & Rear Gear Package Kit:

4.56 with OE rear locker

4.88 with OE rear locker

2010+ FJ Cruiser, 4runner, Prado 150 Front & Rear Gear Package Kit:

4.56 with OE rear locker

95.5-04 Tacoma, 00-06 Tundra & Sequoia Front & Rear Gear Package Kit:

4.56 without Rear locker

4.88 without Rear Locker

5.29 without rear locker

05+ Tacoma Front & Rear Gear Package Kit:

4.56 with OE rear locker

4.88 with OE rear Locker

07+ Toyota Tundra Front & Rear Gear Package Kit:

4.88 w/ 5.7L

4.88 w/ 4.6L or 4.7L

bCk2Nq8l.jpg

If you need a quote, either EMAIL or CALL us: 866 525 4620

Black history month sale / coupon code?

Just bought my 4.88's a few mins ago... Thanks for the help Murph!

Last edited:
Sending you a PM!
Thanks for the pm, I will dig into the diff and see what else needs replacing, I think a thrust washer on the spider gears are eaten up. Pieces were found.
Something makes the locker wires on engaging.

Tax season sale? :)

Congratulations to Jessi Combs and Nicole Pitell-Vaughan for successfully completing the Rallye Aïcha des Gazelles in their Total Chaos Fabrication Inc. built Tacoma. This truck is running NITRO gears among many other upgrades. We would also like to congratulate our friends Ronda Rhonda Cahill & Rachelle Croft of Expedition Overland on also completing the challenge.

If you are looking of the strongest ring and pinions to stand up to all the abuse you put your rig through, check out NITRO Gears!

Is it true that you must re-gear the front of you re-gear the rear? I am hearing different answers on this subject.

Is it true that you must re-gear the front of you re-gear the rear? I am hearing different answers on this subject.

Yes, in a 4x4 vehicle you must regear both axles. If you don't you will not be able to use four wheel drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom