For Sale Toyota FJ55 Land Cruiser turn signal plastic pedestal base & Grommet 1975-1980 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Year
I stopped making these for awhile, but I just did a short production run for a few members and I have some left. These parts have been designed as a replacement part for your USA Spec. OEM FJ55 turn signal pedestal bases or you can use this part to take OEM FJ40 turn signals and convert them to FJ55 turn signals. Using this part requires you to disassemble your old lights and reuse the factory bolt. The factory bolt has flairs on it that are designed to be pressed into the new part by taking a small socket and gently taping on it with a hammer to seat the bolt (best if done by laying the part flat on a bench with a hole in it to accept the bolt as it passes through the part). Some of the newer replacement FJ40 lights now have a pressed on collar instead of the flange. These lights can also be used; however, removal of the original bolt is more difficult. The alignment pins will need to be ABS glued in. I left this up to the buyer because it will make it easier to seat the bolt.

The pedestal bases are 3d printed out of ABS plastic and the grommets are 3d printed out of TPU, a rubber like product. $22.50/pair for the grommets, $60/pair for the pedestals, or $70/pair for the combination pedestals and grommets. Free shipping in the contiguous USA.

20190217_071842.jpg

Last edited:
I stopped making these for awhile, but I just did a short production run for a few members and I have some left. These parts have been designed as a replacement part for your USA Spec. OEM FJ55 turn signal pedestal bases or you can use this part to take OEM FJ40 turn signals and convert them to FJ55 turn signals. Using this part requires you to disassemble your old lights and reuse the factory bolt. The factory bolt has flairs on it that are designed to be pressed into the new part by taking a small socket and gently taping on it with a hammer to seat the bolt (best if done by laying the part flat on a bench with a hole in it to accept the bolt as it passes through the part). Some of the newer replacement FJ40 lights now have a pressed on collar instead of the flange. These lights can also be used; however, removal of the original bolt is more difficult. The alignment pins will need to be ABS glued in. I left this up to the buyer because it will make it easier to seat the bolt.

The pedestal bases are 3d printed out of ABS plastic and the grommets are 3d printed out of TPU, a rubber like product. $55.00 with free shipping in the US.

View attachment 2739726
I will buy a set! Thanks

Yeah thank you! I'd love a pair!
Canadian55, I haven't been able to get to the post office yet. I will be in town next week and I will get you the final shipping number to Canada at that time. Have a great weekend. Thanks for the order!

Everyone's parts are in the mail. Canadian55, the post office said yours will take about three weeks. Thanks everyone for the orders, PM me if you have any questions!

How much total $$$$$$ I will do to night

$60, I will send the request within the hour. Thanks

Last edited:
Just an FYI, everyone's parts have hit the mail. I am also very close to having a new set ready for the earlier models. Thanks!

I have had additional requests for these so a ran another batch with a few extras if anyone is interested.

The pedestal bases are 3d printed out of ABS plastic and the grommets are 3d printed out of TPU, a rubber like product. $55.00 with free shipping in the US.

View attachment 2739726
I want to buy thes. Can u please tell me how to pay for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom