For Sale Toyota Factory PTO's ,Slave decks ,driveshafts. Shift linkage. $1200 each.. I have 4 or 5 Newer pictures added below. UPDATE WARN. BEL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Casey I am offering the winch at $1800. Its in the box dated March 25 1991. Shipping not cheap..No tax.New ones are $2500 or more.
I’m not interested in any of the electric winches, I asked about the OEM ones, the ones you sent me pictures of. What are you asking for those ? Thanks

I Still have the WARN 8274 Price is $1800 plus ride. any interest.? Thanks Dave
You said to give you my cell for more photos. I sent you my cell. No reply from you. Still interested in the warn winch

I Still have the WARN 8274 Price is $1800 plus ride. any interest.? Thanks Dave
Thanks Dave, do you have any way to check the cost of the ride to 91321 zip code?

You said to give you my cell for more photos. I sent you my cell. No reply from you. Still interested in the warn winch
Shipping to South Bend .Indiana.

iday, 10/14. There are 2 pictures of box on this add above its not opened. Estimate on shipping,​

By End of Day$206.51UPS Ground

Shipping estimate to 91321 $150-$175. do you have a business address to ship to?
Thanks Dave, I'm considering it, looking over my list of "to do's" and my list of "wants"

PTO TOYOTA FJ40's for sale.Winches ,Slave decks,Driveshafts, shift linkage ..$1200 each or best offer...Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom