Toyota FA Truck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cruiser_Nerd

That 25 Guy.
Threads
I know about the fire trucks....but does anyone know if the FA truck actually made it to this continent? This is a '61 FA80:
toyotafa80.JPG

don't ya just love that bezel? :)

but yes it did.......and I have one.......but in a large(like 14 inch) metal old model, its REALLY cool :)

but as for the real deal, no I don't think so, South America got it though

I need one like a hole in the head.......but if I found a project rig....... :rolleyes:

John, do you have a FJ25 toy? I know they're out there. ;)

Just like I keep almost going for Stouts and Toyopets...... :eek: Thankfully that GAZ69 finally sold on EBay.

tzagi said:
JIm, What GAZ on ebay are you talking about????????????

About a month ago, was up several times, canvas, looked solid, in Massachusetts which is local to me.........I think he was looking for around $4500 and finally got it. There was also the Hawaii one around the same time.

Cruiser_Nerd said:
I know about the fire trucks....but does anyone know if the FA truck actually made it to this continent? This is a '61 FA80:

I saw one at a wreckers in Honduras about 2-3 months ago. I'll see if I can shoot some photos when I'm by there next.

I'm thinking RV.....................

Translation lends a whole new meaning to the term "rice rocket"....... :lol:

6-cylinder overhead-valve Toyota 110 horsepower engine is domestically produced six-cylinder gasoline engine is the biggest glutinous rice output, fuel consumption is low, and robust and have a long life span, the handling is easy and practical performance SUGURE. エンジンにいわゆる粘りがあり、強力な牽引力をを発揮します、これは、頭上弁式の特長をはじめ、特殊形状の燃焼室、7,2の高圧縮比、ピストン、キャブレターなどのすぐれた機構に基づくもので、他のエンジンに比べ馬力あたり重量が軽く、容積当たり出力は大きく、また燃料消費が少なくてすみます。

Johnny, you got a star! :D Your finds will be preserved forever, or so.

That bus is perfect, ready made RV. :hillbilly: I want one.

I love the look of those things. Imagine if Toyota had made an Austin Mini style car with that front end on it.

Here is my contribution:

pict0635.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom