FAQ Online Toyota Electronic Parts Catalog Sources (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Guys, use a proxy not situated in North Amerika. Tested OK this morning with firewall filter

hwan2o.jpg

Edit: thanks for those outside of the evil empire's influence sphere for letting us know the site works in other parts of the world. You've got your solution right here folks: use a foreign proxy

Toyota EPC alternatives

Pictures now gone as of a week ago for me in Peru as well... oh well, Toyota will now get less money from me if I can't research the parts I needed to replace, I mean what is the sense really, am I going to sell my car and buy a brand new one just because can't research the part numbers and options before ordering from toyota (saving their spare part guys hours of valuable time they'll now have to give me for the same part price!)... I remember I started to make a database of all the diagrams for my vehicle a couple of years back but after a few pages I thought why bother, I can access this anytime... I'll be doing that asap if I can get the Russian proxy to work.

Calm down people, don't sale your rigs (yet)! hahaha. I was upset too when I found that toyodiy retired all the diagrams; however, in my search for partnumbers I found 2 other sites that worked perfectly for me (currently located in Peru). They are not as ease to use as the previously quoted site but might do the job for us I hope:

http://jp-carparts.com/
http://www.partsbase.org/

Let's try to keep it down and not blow whistles so we can get advantage of these 'til they get removed... I suggest we all start building up our own EPC's.

Cheers and vibes from Peru!

Ok I have fianlly got toyodiy.com working again...
I am using Chrome as a browser and installed Hola as an extension... Its a proxy hide thing...
Told it to use Russia for browsing toyo and boom ! all the diagrams are up again.... Yeeehaaaaaaaaa

Hi all

in case you don't wanna mess (or don't know) with proxies and other kind of similar "hacks" you can use this: Toyota | Catalog | PartSouq Auto Parts Around the World they also have Suzuki, Mitsubishi, Lexus and Nissan cars listed over there. Enjoy!

This is the BEST online EPC I have found as well as the most user friendly website to buy from. Not to mention the prices rock and shipping isn't absurd.

Plus for me I have issues with Japan or even Aussie specific EPC's because most of the time my trucks don't come up on those sites. For example my HJ47 which was not sold in JDM so it doesn't show up on JDM specific EPC's. My trucks are LHD too which can complicate things as well. Partsouq is from the Middle East where things are LHD. The Middle East also got more models in more configurations than other markets so at least for me I have the best results with Middle East suppliers. When I buy off JDM sites it is not uncommon to get the wrong parts which is a bummer for me.

Cheers

If you live in North America, all you need is a VPN even a cheap one, to access the best parts diagrams for ALL toyotas. The best part about these diagrams , is you can cross reference part numbers to see what other models use the same part . Some parts are shared on 400 toyota models over a few decades.

I spend about $70USD a year on a VPN , but you could probably get one to do the job for half that if you dont want unlimited gb. Its not much money when you consider the long term cost of owning a Landcruiser. It can even save you money by getting part # instantly and then googling them to get the best price.

Hey mate - first time buying parts online for me. Is Megazip Genuine Toyota parts?
Hiya Yes they all supply genuine Toyota parts from Japan or UAE, I find partouq the best for looking parts up and amayama the best on price but they do take a little longer as they have warehouse in sydney where as partsouq and megazip post direct.

Cheers
Hey mate - first time buying parts online for me. Is Megazip Genuine Toyota parts?
Yes megazip are genuine Toyota parts as are the other 2, I find Partsouq the best for looking for the part # and Amayama is usually the cheapest but take longer as they have a warehouse in sydney where as the megazip and partsouq send them directly.

Cheers
Hiya all 3 of them are genuine parts from Japan or UAE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom