1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TOYOTA EPC (Electronic Parts Catalogue)... ON-LINE!!!

Discussion in '70-Series Tech' started by lulo, Sep 2, 2008.

1. oldblue

oldblue

Your Diff lock won't work unless you are in low range plus if you have electric hubs the hub switch must be on.

2. 470 rigby

470 rigby

Thanks old blue has manual hubs up front so that's that I guess.But for academic interest do manual hubs work a LOT better or is the difference marginal?
    Regards

3. oldblue

oldblue

They both do the same thing, as long as they are working OK

4. kbushnz

kbushnz

Ok I have fianlly got toyodiy.com working again...
    I am using Chrome as a browser and installed Hola as an extension... Its a proxy hide thing...
    Told it to use Russia for browsing toyo and boom ! all the diagrams are up again.... Yeeehaaaaaaaaa

5. TeeDiggs

TeeDiggs SILVER Star

Albums:
    Thanks @kbushnz, this was the ticket! I'm a visual person, and the text was just not doing it for me. ;)

6. kidu79

kidu79

Hi all

in case you don't wanna mess (or don't know) with proxies and other kind of similar "hacks" you can use this: https://partsouq.com/en/catalog/toyota they also have Suzuki, Mitsubishi, Lexus and Nissan cars listed over there. Enjoy!

Dprio34 and Tonito like this.
  7. sunrk

sunrk

I know the VIN of my 80 series, but what does 'frame number' mean? Is that the full HZJ80R-xxxxx designator?

I was going to install that Hola app into Chrome, but it wants to be able to change data for all websites I view through chrome (which includes FB) so I don't know if I want to do that just yet.

For people who've tried it, how do you configure it to only be used with a single website, if that's even possible?

Craig.

8. ivanhoe

ivanhoe

Thank you very much, it works!

9. 83bj60

83bj60

Hey, Salut Yvan! How are you doing, long time no hear, hope you're doing well, thinking about you every time I'm sandwiched between semis ;)

! Glad you got it working. For me it's just a matter of finding a working russian proxy using an extension for Firefox such as Proxy Selector and use that's it, that all ;)

10. ivanhoe

ivanhoe

Funny, I was thinking about you too the other day. I was passing north of Montreal and seen the Morin Heights sign and the chug, chug, chug sound came to my head thinking back to CD-ROM forum site. lol!

11. ivanhoe

ivanhoe

Funny, I was thinking about you too the other day. I was passing north of Montreal and seen the Morin Heights sign and the chug, chug, chug sound came to my head thinking back to CD-ROM forum site. lol!

12. 83bj60

83bj60

Ahhhhh!!! Those were the Ages of Heroes, so long ago it seems! Are you talking about the cdrom-guide.com? I haven't been there for at least 10 years! Things got so easy after Lite-On came out with its ultrabuffer, whereas before it was almost voodo to make a successful burn on a CD! Now the technology is basically obsolete and I still got a couple 100 Kodak Gold (yeah, real gold reflective surface, 35µ thick, 100 years archival quality) and also a few spindles of Tayo Yudens as well ;) Used to be the 'Best of the Best', hopefully the dies on the blank disks will still be useable when I finally get to archive my best stuff onto them ;) Or maybe not, multi-terabyte drives have made me lazy as heck and besides, I just don't have the time anymore...

13. ivanhoe

ivanhoe

I see the site is still alive and well. I still have a cake and a half left over too of Tayo Yudens...... I've been away for awhile and slowly coming back so finding out the TOYODIY.com can be seen with graphics is a major PLUS! Keep on chugging along my friend, 85bj60!

Gun Runner 5 likes this.
  14. PinoyLC70

PinoyLC70