Toyota DYI (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

so here they are trying to keep the diagrams under the radar and some dweeb (just buggin yah Rosco) starts a thread asking who can see them ...
seriously?
delete this thread.

Register! And you will see them.

LandCrusher80

I signed out under my old (since 2009) name.
Registered under a new name with a different email address and........

Still no pics.

I think they block IP addresses.

Rudi

When registered many, many years ago, in order to see pictures I needed to provide a tech thread I had started

so here they are trying to keep the diagrams under the radar and some dweeb (just buggin yah Rosco) starts a thread asking who can see them ...
seriously?
delete this thread.

Opsec. "The first rule of ToyoDIY is that there is no such thing as ToyoDIY." :cool:

I still can access them. Of those who cannot see them, were you a registered member? If so, how long ago?

I was a registered member before they pulled the diagram plug on Toyota's request a few years back. IIRC they grandfathered all the older members. Any non members and new members after that point did/do not have access to the diagrams.

Sent from my interwebz doo-dad

Ive been a member from the early days,maybe 5 years,but Im not sure exactly

Would be interesting for someone who is not getting the images to switch ips with a vpn and see if that makes a difference

Looks like someone forgot the first rule of ToyoDIY. Invites? Speculation and rumors...nothing to see here.

Sorry!
Post deleted.

DO NOT WRITE TOYOTA about issues with the website, contact the guys in Russia who maintain it.

If you are not seeing images try setting up another account or surf by proxy from a different location.

and as Wayne said, delete this thread.

DO NOT WRITE TOYOTA about issues with the website, contact the guys in Russia who maintain it.

If you are not seeing images try setting up another account or surf by proxy from a different location.

and as Wayne said, delete this thread.

X2, delete this thread.

Why delete the thread?

Images have disappeared for me too. Isn't part of 'tech' to discuss a website that used to have images, that are at times clearer than the FSM? And then discuss options for alternative websites?

Or have we hit the 999,999th thread, and the database can't handle another thread? :D

Why delete the thread?

Images have disappeared for me too. Isn't part of 'tech' to discuss a website that used to have images, that are at times clearer than the FSM? And then discuss options for alternative websites?

Or have we hit the 999,999th thread, and the database can't handle another thread? :D

PM'd you.

Hey guys,

Based on recent experience using ToyoDIY a hell of a lot while on the road: it only matters what country your IP address is in. For example, I've been able to see the diagrams throughout all of Central and South America. But not in Canada or the US.

So, anyone can view them, without a membership, by rerouting there IP address. See this:
http://m.wikihow.com/Reroute-Your-IP-Address

Hope that helps keep this thread from being deleted.

I'm with essar5, I doubt the Russian boys that run ToyoDIY have any clue what IP is associated with what country.
Somehow, people think Toyota has something to do with that site

Email the owners of the site for help...

Do NOT email Toyota. This is tech so that is the best advice from the group. Seriously.

Delete this thread please.

...via IH8MUD app

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom