Toyota door lock remote for LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I bought a 3-buttons (lock, unlock and panic) Toyota remote 1551A-12BBX to use on LX470. I tried it on 1999 and 2004 LX470. It works fine on those 2 vehicles. I used programming instructions from RemotesRemotes.com - Replacement Keyless Entry Remote Key Fob Free Programming Instructions

1551A-12BBX_front.jpg

1551A-12BBX_back.jpg

Why would it being more recent affect anything? It worked for those 2 model years. Toyota key programming did change over the 100 series run, so it may not work for all years.
Because it was from almost 9 years ago and verification is better than assumption. And it was from a thread with just a couple replies...

I’m new here and I’ don’t know the vets as of yet. So it’s a benefit to all because I’m sure someone is looking for an extra/cheaper option. I wish it’ll work on my 02’.

I bought a 3 button key off amazon for $26.?? off amazon and had it cut and programed today for $75. Works like a dream. Saved a ton of what the dealership costs. The only problem is I still don't have a master key so i still can't unlock my glove box. Wife locked it with a valet key, but it wont unlock it. Any idea's?

I bought a 3 button key off amazon for $26.?? off amazon and had it cut and programed today for $75. Works like a dream. Saved a ton of what the dealership costs. The only problem is I still don't have a master key so i still can't unlock my glove box. Wife locked it with a valet key, but it wont unlock it. Any idea's?

The keys have the same cut. The difference is that the master keys have a ridge on the edge of the blade and the valet keys do not.

Needed spare keys before I misplace my only master key. Found this on eBay. 2 keys and remotes for $20. They work well for 2004 UZJ100.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom