For Sale Toyota Diesel parts and swap parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've been cleaning up the shop and finally put all the misc. parts in one place. Now it's time to help some other diesel owners keep their rigs on the trail. I have pictures of everything, so ask and I will post them up.

No shipping is included, big items should be picked up (Los Angeles) and PayPal is good for me. All items are OBO and if you want multiple items, lets talk...

***SOLD***24volt diesel dash cluster - complete - very good cond - $70.00

***SOLD***HJ/BJ60 heater -a/c panel surround with stock digital clock - 1 small crack at center top mount screw hole which does not effect use and can't be seen when mounted - $40.00

***SOLD***Non-USA interior grab handles - Gray - $5.00 ea or 3 for $10.00

Toyota digital clock and bezel - gray - from non-USA LC - $15.00

Toyota digital clock from 60 series LC - clock only, no trim - $15.00

***SOLD***K&N air filter - Fits 62 or Non-USA canister filter - $20.00

Shock boots - 4 full length shock boots - $10.00 for all 4

Aisan diesel fan and clutch - Nearly new - 18.5: dia - $50.00

***SOLD***Diesel sedamentor with mount - Good condition - $20.00

Radiator over flow tank and mount - $15.00

***SOLD***Throttle pedal assy and cable - good to convert 60's to cable and fits diesel - $15.00

Power steering reservoir - Small steel with built in mount - $10.00

Exhaust brake kit - Complete assy. just add vacuum and connect switch. all parts are there. 2.5" dia and came from an Isuzu NPR - Xlnt Cond.
$150.00

Toyota engine mounts supports removed from FJ60 frame - Was told they may work on 2H or 12HT engines - Good for swaps, just weld in place - $10.00

3" Aluminum intake "S" bend and flex hose - $15.00

Throttle pedal and cable - Not a LC part, but would work great for any swap. Almost a bolt in part with a near new cable. The BAD...Came from a Nissan Pathfinder! - $20.00

Thanks for looking
010.jpg
P1000055.jpg
012.jpg

Last edited:
A picture of the power steering res. Would be awesome thanks.

Here are a couple pics of the P/S reservoir.

The dash cluster is from a 1986. Picture also.

Doug
016.jpg
017.jpg
013.jpg

Toyota engine mounts supports removed from HJ60 frame - Good for swaps, just weld in place - $10.00

I'll take these...if for HJ?? Could I get some pics?
Shipped to SoCal 92102

I'll do one grab handle please. And, do you by chance have the adjusting bolt for the power steering pulley?

Here is a motor mount picture. Correction also, these are from an FJ, not HJ. Sorry.

Sorry, I don't have the bolt for the power steering, but will PM you on the grab handle.

Doug
005.jpg

Roberto,

The exhaust brake is on hold, but payment can't be sent until Monday AM. Told buyer I will hold until Monday @5PM.

Your next in line.

Doug

The fan came from a Toyota Diesel, not sure which one. It came from SOR.

The back of the clutch has a plate that has the same bolt pattern as the 2f water pump, which is the same as my Isuzu engine. I wanted to use it, but the blade dia, was too big to fit my radiator shroud.

It looks almost new and the viscous coupling is nice and tight. I paid Marv $110.00 for the part.
001 (2).jpg
002 (2).jpg

Please post pic of the digital clock.
I'm interested.

Not sure which clock you want to see, so here is both of them.

Doug
032.jpg
029.jpg
030.jpg

Hey Doug, i'll take the Diesel Sedimenter. Please pm me with total, shipping to 77498 & your paypal email. Thx!! :D

Updated with all paid parts shipped.

Thanks

Doug

I'd like to buy this clock and the cigarette lighter if they are available and 12V. Or is this the sold bezel? PM sent.

attachment.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom