Toyota Diesel mechanic required In North Bay or anywhere between NB and Waterloo. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone, I'm in a similar situation as the previous thread. Have an 87 Hj60. I need someone to go over it and point out any problems with engine, drive train, steering etc. I just got a job that requires the vehicle to be in good shape. I don't have a place to work on it and I'm not as familiar with the truck as some of you may be. I know there is something going on with the steering or in the front end, and there is some problem on startup. The year after I bought it, one of the ball joints poped out going around a corner!

Anyhow, I'm heading down to Waterloo this weekend so I could make a side trip to some mechanic if there are none that you know of up here in North Bay Area.

Thanks in advance

Tim

If you get to Sudbury let me know.

I own an 87 HJ60 and I live near Waterloo. I'm happy to help, but I wish I had enough time to do all the work I'd like to on my own (don't we all)!

I own an 87 HJ60 and I live near Waterloo. I'm happy to help, but I wish I had enough time to do all the work I'd like to on my own (don't we all)!

Thanks for the offer. Turns out I had to leave prematurely to go back to North Bay to start work without getting anything fixed.

Be good to compare notes sometime. Did you convert yours to WVO? I'm going buy kit and convert mine. It would be good to know how yours went and what product you went with.
Tim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom