Toyota Diesel mechanic required In North Bay or anywhere between NB and Waterloo.

Discussion in 'Diesel Tech / 24 volts' started by CruisingNaturalist, Feb 10, 2009.

1. CruisingNaturalist

CruisingNaturalist

Hi everyone, I'm in a similar situation as the previous thread. Have an 87 Hj60. I need someone to go over it and point out any problems with engine, drive train, steering etc. I just got a job that requires the vehicle to be in good shape. I don't have a place to work on it and I'm not as familiar with the truck as some of you may be. I know there is something going on with the steering or in the front end, and there is some problem on startup. The year after I bought it, one of the ball joints poped out going around a corner!

Anyhow, I'm heading down to Waterloo this weekend so I could make a side trip to some mechanic if there are none that you know of up here in North Bay Area.

Thanks in advance

Tim

2. Rig of Mortis

Rig of Mortis

Media:
    Albums:
    I'm going to recommend "Crushers" on this board, it would be worth your while to contact him and stop by through your travels (located in the Owen Sound area).

https://forum.ih8mud.com/members/crushers.html

He has a history of quality.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2009
  3. MYFJ62

MYFJ62

I will second that notion ROM!

j.

4. Squash

Squash SILVER Star

Media:
    Albums:
    If you get to Sudbury let me know.

5. crushers

crushers post ho

"traded for brand new HZJ79L"... okay, you peaked my interest... got pics?

6. veggieguy

veggieguy

I own an 87 HJ60 and I live near Waterloo. I'm happy to help, but I wish I had enough time to do all the work I'd like to on my own (don't we all)!

7. CruisingNaturalist

CruisingNaturalist

Thanks for the offer. Turns out I had to leave prematurely to go back to North Bay to start work without getting anything fixed.

Be good to compare notes sometime. Did you convert yours to WVO? I'm going buy kit and convert mine. It would be good to know how yours went and what product you went with.
    Tim

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.