Toyota Dealer March 2022 Major Discounts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My stuff from Serra came today, everything was packed well and the heavy item shipped separately from all the filters.

Per my wife’s request I got her a ‘in case of emergencies’ front cv… she watched one of y’all’s failure videos and it activated her lizard brain fight or flight instinct because we always have our young kids in tow. That lizard brain of hers has served me well on a lot of other ‘in case of emergencies’ type purchases.

You better have your wife practice in the driveway. :)

Replacing axles was much more challenging than I ever thought it would be, and I'm a pretty handy guy.

You better have your wife practice in the driveway. :)

Replacing axles was much more challenging than I ever thought it would be, and I'm a pretty handy guy.
I honestly don’t see this ever being a real side of the road repair but you can’t rule out ‘never’. I’ve done a couple cv replacements on previous sh*tboxes I’ve had the displeasure of driving in the past so it’s not a novel repair but I do understand what your saying.

I honestly don’t see this ever being a real side of the road repair but you can’t rule out ‘never’. I’ve done a couple cv replacements on previous sh*tboxes I’ve had the displeasure of driving in the past so it’s not a novel repair but I do understand what your saying.
I've seen several done on the side of the trail. Most recently on a 4 runner that had too much suspension droop. It made a heckuva noise when it went. It looks like an easy job on Youtube but getting the inner cv into the diff was a bear for me when I did my Eatons. I dread the day I need to do it again.

Told today that my 3 orders: radiator, AHC fluid, and 2UZ timing belt parts would ship by the end of the week.

Via email, I was told by Serra Toyota that my order is still way behind others, it might be better to cancel. I indicated in my reply I was okay with waiting as long as my order would be fulfilled. My order consisted of air filters (both) and wiper blades.

My radiator just showed up and the core was bent from rough handling in shipping. These boxes really are meant for a dealer parts/service environment, not cross-country UPS/Fedex personnel handling.

I've contacted Serra.. fortunately this was just going to sit on a shelf until I need it in 20k miles.

I've emailed a few times and was told "my order would ship that week," but it never did. I'm still granting grace as I'm sure they are digging out. I'll get the parts when I get them.

My radiator just showed up and the core was bent from rough handling in shipping. These boxes really are meant for a dealer parts/service environment, not cross-country UPS/Fedex personnel handling.

I've contacted Serra.. fortunately this was just going to sit on a shelf until I need it in 20k miles.
Curious what they say. I imagine it won’t be the only damaged one. Mine arrived damaged from another dealer earlier this year. They canceled it and it’s sitting in my garage. Hopefully Serra’s arrives in better shape.

My 3/15 order from Decatur just shipped. Hopefully I get everything I ordered. My order from Gettel was never fixed and they never answered the two emails I sent inquiring about it. I'll just buy what they got wrong locally.

Well nice to know they are still moving. It's been a month since I corresponded with them. They definitely took my money weeks ago. I sent them and email today.

I've received everything. Email back on the damaged radiator but we need to open more of a dialogue to figure out what will happen.

Not a Toyota dealer but Ironman USA has a 25% Memorial Day sale going on now

I picked up my order from Serra Toyota today (less than an hour drive so saved on shipping). I asked the parts guy how busy they’d been and he walked me into the stock room. PACKED. They were visibly hustling when I was there to unload incoming parts so they could ship outgoing parts. He told me that in March they did over $1M in sales in three days of the sale.

Cruiser parts and Supra parts sounded to be the most popular based on what he said.

Thought I’d share so everyone who is still waiting would know they’re still working on shipping out what has arrived from their own distribution.

For context, I had two orders—mirror trim kit to fix the wobble, and two new headlights. The mirror order has been in and ready for pick up for more than a month now. The headlights just became ready for pickup on Tuesday. Both orders were placed on March 22.

My order was March 20th, I just told these clowns to cancel it. Emailed and they said it would ship by May 20th. If they did over a million dollars in three days then maybe and just maybe they should bring some extra workers to handle the surge. Of course I don’t own a Toyota dealership and really have no idea how there able to offer such a large discount when no one else does. Oh well now I get to spend the refund on gas😞

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom