Toyota Dealer March 2022 Major Discounts (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes, just got mine for CVs, Steering Rack.

Last edited:
Nope.. no core on this one.. its brand new. Core charge are usually only for Reman parts.

I was stalling from paying $1200 for a LX rack... luckily jumped on this LC one for less than 1/2.
Brand new OE.
Can confirm, I ordered a new Lexus rack from Bell Lexus and did not require a core. That ended up being just under $1k shipped for the Lexus rack.

Also will throw my appreciation for the posting in this post. Ended up ordering a bunch of the suspension bushings/parts for the refresh I was planning to do. I'm also giving the purple & brown color code rear springs a shot in my LX. I ordered boot kits for my CV's. I have one torn boot (inner boot on right side) so will give it a shot. Will confirm this was cheaper than partsouq as I was prepped to place the order before I found this thread. I did talk to one of the parts guys yesterday and he confirmed the 2-3 week ship time. Hoping it's a bit sooner as I was planning to do this during my kids' spring break.

Last edited:
I did talk to one of the parts guys yesterday and he confirmed the 2-3 week ship time. Hoping it's a bit sooner as I was planning to do this during my kids' spring break.

Bummer, I didn’t realize shipping was backed up that far. My 40 is in pieces waiting for a new rear main seal and transfer case gaskets. Guess I have a few weeks to clean parts.

Bummer, I didn’t realize shipping was backed up that far. My 40 is in pieces waiting for a new rear main seal and transfer case gaskets. Guess I have a few weeks to clean parts.
I think they are trying to get it out as fast as possible but wanted to be sure to set the right expectation with people so they were not upset if they didn't get things out within a few days. He said it could be faster but they normally don't deal with this level of volume so I understand they want to hedge on their ship times.

I think they are trying to get it out as fast as possible but wanted to be sure to set the right expectation with people so they were not upset if they didn't get things out within a few days. He said it could be faster but they normally don't deal with this level of volume so I understand they want to hedge on their ship times.
Got first package of several yesterday.

My first package came in today. All parts are there and a happy customer!

Three more to come.

Did you get a shipping notice or did it just arrive?
I got a tracking number UPS: This order was placed on 16th and got it delivered today. For my other orders placed around 21-23, they said I am looking about 2-3 delivery time as they have about 1500 some orders.

My nearby dealership appears to be having some major discounts. Can't help but price out some of the typically expensive parts for our trucks and seeing shocking numbers. Thought someone may find helpful as they are also providing shipping discounts. Hope some of you can save some cash.

parts.toyotaofdecatur.com

Sale appears to end 11:59pm 3/23/22. TODAY
Missed the sale but have just ordered a couple of years worth of oil, air and fuel filters as the prices are still really competitive … tx for the heads up

I've been tracking prices for a couple years on some bigger items like upper/lower control arms, steering rack, brake master cylinder, etc. and haven't seen prices this low. I ordered just over $4k worth of parts.

I bought $1000+ from this same dealer during Presidents’ Day sale. That was 10% off and free shipping plus no sales tax to WA state. I was happy with that deal and then this showed up.

The 25% off deal seems pretty rare. That being said, if they were to do these prices year round they would make a killing.

I'm sure the CVs are on a weeks to months backorder at this point. I ordered a set on the 18th, no word yet other than the initial order confirmation

Ordered CVs March 16th, received 26th. Even dust shields were undamaged. Only yellow clamp on inner small (see other thread about possible supply chain issues with OE yellow clamps).

Darn... i would miss out on this. I need one more OE CV axle.

My CVs are scheduled to ship on April 5, Marietta Toyota.

I was told CVs are on national back orders while calling several Southeast Toyota parts stores on windshield shipping (none did) and my Serra Toyota windshield will likely be cancelled.

I suppose dealerships work with parts allocation from the distribution center. Since most people went with Serra Toyota I suppose big ticket orders there like CVs will take longer to ship.

Didn’t get to check out another cart (ATF, tail and marker light upgrades). No cell signal up on Grand Canyon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom