Toyota Dealer March 2022 Major Discounts (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My nearby dealership appears to be having some major discounts. Can't help but price out some of the typically expensive parts for our trucks and seeing shocking numbers. Thought someone may find helpful as they are also providing shipping discounts. Hope some of you can save some cash.

parts.toyotaofdecatur.com

Sale appears to end 11:59pm 3/23/22. TODAY

Last edited:
My nearby dealership appears to be having some major discounts. Can't help but price out some of the typically expensive parts for our trucks and seeing shocking numbers. Thought someone may find helpful as they are also providing shipping discounts. Hope some of you can save some cash.

parts.toyotaofdecatur.com

Nice! Those are some good prices!

My local dealer finally started selling parts online through this same system, generally 25-33% off most items.

Mine too. Very nice prices. I wish my local dealership had a similar sale.
pick a part number and find out. New CV's for $351.90 caught my attention.

Damn you’re right! With the extra 25% off plus free shipping they’re beating Partsouq prices! I just placed an order for nearly $2k worth of parts for $1000. Thanks for the tip!

3C1B3045-D070-4500-B9AD-D1186FD5D8A7.png

Last edited:
Damn you’re right! With the extra 25% off plus free shipping they’re beating Partsouq prices! I just placed an order for nearly $2k worth of parts for $1200. Thanks for the tip!
Hah. Doing the same.

Rack and pinion for 500 verus 7 something. Free shipping. This is a solid deal.

This is Crazy! I am going to my laptop now!!!

The steering rack has a $150 core charge! it came off the shopping list.

Last edited:
Do other parts have similar core charges? Thanks.
Some do. Noticed starter, alternator do. There is a note towards bottom right on item page if there is.

This is where I've getting all of my parts from for the last three years. Even without the discount they are still pretty much the cheapest around. The FREESHIP discount code works all of the time for free shipping by the way.

Just bought a ton of oil/air filters, drive belts, door hinges, ATF fluid, trans mount for $600!

Wish they don't charge a core fee for the steering rack. Mine has no issues so will not need a rack anytime soon, but wanted to keep an extra with me. I bought the Master pump from McGeorge for $1350 about a month ago. It was on National backorder and got it delivered 4 days ago. Sometimes, got to lose too!

Alright.. back to Toyota of Decatur!

ABS/Brake Booster Unit for my 1999 was $903 delivered -- $663 off regular prices and shipping. Don't need it today but might in a year or two.
I might just go ahead and drop the coin on one. Mine is fine and has been serviced regularly, but never know. Id rather 1k today than 2k next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom