Toyota Dealer March 2022 Major Discounts

Eyedaho

SILVER Star
I received two orders a couple of weeks ago, and my last two packages are scheduled to arrive on Friday. Given that I ordered some uncommon items that I didn't need right away for a great price, I am happy. I had good communication from Eric and January, and early on I said I wasn't in a hurry and just didn't want orders to get cancelled due to the long lead time.

94SRUNNER

GOLD Star
Hmmm...I ordered on the 23rd as well...maybe I am in line soon.
I did call asking when I should expect the parts and was told it would be next week. There was a door seal charge that was refunded once the parts were shipped so that may have been causing the delay on my order.

I'd suggest calling to get a hold of Eric and see if your order is complete. The order may be sitting in idle for a couple more parts.

94SRUNNER

GOLD Star
I did call asking when I should expect the parts and was told it would be next week. There was a door seal charge that was refunded once the parts were shipped so that may have been causing the delay on my order.

I'd suggest calling to get a hold of Eric and see if your order is complete. The order may be sitting in idle for a couple more parts.
Yeah I should call. The only thing I ordered was CVs.

Eyedaho

SILVER Star
I received my last two packages today, including a CV axle/FDS. They were both very well packaged with no damage. I'm very happy with my experience with Serra with communication and delivery. Obviously the lead times were long but they had a crazy order volume and at least one of my parts ('99 LC brake booster assembly) showed as unavailable in the US when I ordered it. I was just happy to get it at all for the price that I did.

FDS:
20220805_170505.jpg

94SRUNNER

GOLD Star
Well, after a follow up email to Eric last week he called me in the middle of the week to complete the payment as the CVs I order final came in. They shipped them out Friday for delivery tomorrow. Hopefully they come as nicely packaged as the CVs that @Eyedaho received.

94SRUNNER

GOLD Star
Well my CVs arrived yesterday as scheduled. I only opened them to give them a quick once over and did not pull them out. However, they were packaged in the same fashion as @Eyedaho. I'll pull them out and give them a close once over but I suspect they will be fine. Now I just need to carve out some time to install them and rebuild the front end.

Still no parts or communication for the order I placed on 3/19. I'm being patient as the parts aren't anything I need right away but this is pretty ridiculous.
Just curious if you received your order? I ordered on 3/23 and I haven’t heard anything either.

GTV

Just curious if you received your order? I ordered on 3/23 and I haven’t heard anything either.

I actually did receive it last week but they were shipped to my old address in Seattle so I haven’t got my mitts on them yet. A few weeks ago I emailed again, I put my name and order # in the title and Eric got back to me pretty much immediately and got it sent out.

That I would update this for anyone who is still waiting. I emailed Eric this morning. I got an email reply and a phone call. My payment was not processed in 30 days so the order sat idle. I spoke to Brad on the phone while making the payment. He stated they still have not got through all the March orders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom