Toyota Amphibious Truck "Su-Ki" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JohnnyC

Long ago TLCA# 2231
Threads
I thought this would be interesting for some :)

I had this in chat... but... pics are gone? and what better place than to post up militaria Toyota.

Amphibious Truck "Su-Ki"
Introduced Year : 11/1943 - 8/1944
Weight : 6.4 ton
Dimensions: 7.6 x 2.2 x 2.4(h) m
Speed (max) : 65 km/hr
Engine : Gasoline Engine 65 HP
Production Qty : 198
Manufacturer : Toyota

Su-Ki is the amphibious truck developed by IJA. It is based on Toyota 4x4 Truck "To-Ki". Su-Ki was deployed in the forces on the Pacific islands.

A plough/ski-shaped four-wheel drive amphibious vehicle whose development was based on the KCY truck was produced between November 1943 and August 1944 in a run of 198 units. The chassis of the KCY four-wheel drive truck thus became the basis of subsequent Toyota all-wheel drive technology.

Experimental "Toyota LVT" from World War II was produced as a result of the su-ki.

TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION GLOBAL WEBSITE | 75 Years of TOYOTA | Part1 Chapter2 Section5 | Item 8. Kiichiro Toyoda orders prototype research and preparation for production

toyota-un-viaggio-lungo-75-annied-oltre-1943-su-ki-amphibious-45_640x480.jpg
toyota_su-ki_amphibious.jpeg
toyota-su-ki-03.jpeg
suki.JPG
anfib toyota2.jpg

I thought this would be interesting for some :)

I had this in chat... but... pics are gone? and what better place than to post up militaria Toyota.

Amphibious Truck "Su-Ki"
Introduced Year : 11/1943 - 8/1944
Weight : 6.4 ton
Dimensions: 7.6 x 2.2 x 2.4(h) m
Speed (max) : 65 km/hr
Engine : Gasoline Engine 65 HP
Production Qty : 198
Manufacturer : Toyota

Su-Ki is the amphibious truck developed by IJA. It is based on Toyota 4x4 Truck "To-Ki". Su-Ki was deployed in the forces on the Pacific islands.

A plough/ski-shaped four-wheel drive amphibious vehicle whose development was based on the KCY truck was produced between November 1943 and August 1944 in a run of 198 units. The chassis of the KCY four-wheel drive truck thus became the basis of subsequent Toyota all-wheel drive technology.

Experimental "Toyota LVT" from World War II was produced as a result of the su-ki.

TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION GLOBAL WEBSITE | 75 Years of TOYOTA | Part1 Chapter2 Section5 | Item 8. Kiichiro Toyoda orders prototype research and preparation for production

View attachment 1272434 View attachment 1272436 View attachment 1272437 View attachment 1272438 View attachment 1272440

Now, that's UGLY!!

Please tell me more about Su-ki’s illustration.
When and where did you draw?
If you know the person you drew, please tell me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom