Wanted Toyota 3B Oceanside California (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m in Oceanside and looking for a 3B block or engine that can be rebuilt. 7602131391. I can drive almost anywhere to pick up the engine.

What year & voltage? We've got a 24 volt, late 40 series 3B in Colorado that we'd be happy to take to a forwarder down in Denver to ship, if its a match for your needs. It came out of a rusty BJ46 with the 40 series 5-speed. We bought the combo for the 5-speed & the engine is just spare parts basically.

What year & voltage? We've got a 24 volt, late 40 series 3B in Colorado that we'd be happy to take to a forwarder down in Denver to ship, if its a match for your needs. It came out of a rusty BJ46 with the 40 series 5-speed. We bought the combo for the 5-speed & the engine is just spare parts basically.
83 12 volt but what on the engine is 24 volt maybe i can swap it over

83 12 volt but what on the engine is 24 volt maybe i can swap it over
I would think it would just be the starter, alternator & glow plugs. Maybe the EDIC also. I'm not sure on all of that. But we do have another 24 volt 40 series, so we could keep the accessories for spares & just lower the price if you are interested & can use your own accessories for a swap.

I got a complete engine in pieces, just need a head.
Let me know if you're interested.
The engine is in Santa Fe Springs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom