For Sale Toyota 15B-FTE engines(FT engines not available)(from Toyota MEGACRUISER), MEGACRUISER tented, pick up type and many more JDM, ex-militarys available (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What a drag. Did you order from this seller (Nurik?).

I think I remember reading the FTE version is mechanically stronger (internals) and improved in a number of ways over the FT version.

Maybe you can source a FT mechanical injection system for your FTE engine? Megacruiser FT pump is a Denso VE4/12F1725RND110 I think. If you can find someone who killed their engine but injection system is ok?

Personally I wouldn't mind the FTE version, but I'd want one totally complete with all wiring components/ECU etc. I'd also like to buy one with A443 and t-case from megacruiser, so it's an easy swap to 70 series.
I have an A443F, and TC if you're interested. Though mine is from a 15B-FT, so I'm not sure what's different. It is electronically controlled, but also has a cable that runs from the IP throttle to the trans.

What a drag. Did you order from this seller (Nurik?).

I think I remember reading the FTE version is mechanically stronger (internals) and improved in a number of ways over the FT version.

Maybe you can source a FT mechanical injection system for your FTE engine? Megacruiser FT pump is a Denso VE4/12F1725RND110 I think. If you can find someone who killed their engine but injection system is ok?

Personally I wouldn't mind the FTE version, but I'd want one totally complete with all wiring components/ECU etc. I'd also like to buy one with A443 and t-case from megacruiser, so it's an easy swap to 70 series.
Yes it was purchased from Nurik on here. He updated this thread in Dec of 22 but informed me he hasn't been with this company for almost two years. I have contacted them directly and they have not provided an explanation or resolution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom