For Sale Toyota 15B-FTE engines(FT engines not available)(from Toyota MEGACRUISER), MEGACRUISER tented, pick up type and many more JDM, ex-militarys available (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
kurumapro.com
Hi everybody.
Toyota 15B-FT engines (from Toyota MEGACRUISER), MEGACRUISER tented and pick up type available.
Engines are from military Toyota Megacruisers, manufacture years from 1997 and up.
Engines come with AT, if you don't need we can remove.
All engines well maintained and in working condition.
Megacruisers- all are ex-military, frame no cut and low mileage.
2 types: Tented troop version and Pick up types available.
Engines and Megas will be exported from Japan, Yokohama port.
Only container shipping.
If you need to collect combined container with engines and other parts you are welcome.
For more details please contact me +8180-8726-8787 WhatsApp and other messengers available.
15B.jpeg
15b-2.jpeg

What kind of pricing are we looking at for the engine, engine and tranny combo, and a full truck? Base price would be nice as shipping is a variable that will differ by person and arrangements.

What kind of pricing are we looking at for the engine, engine and tranny combo, and a full truck? Base price would be nice as shipping is a variable that will differ by person and arrangements.
Hi.
Thank you for comment.
Prices depend on quantity of order.
Engines: 5000$ USD with/without tranny same price.
Full trucks start price will be from 13,000 USD for tented type and 17,000 usd for pickup type.
For detailed information please contact to my number (whatsapp) , Messenger or direct message

post up prices please
Megacruiser BXD10 pick up : 17,000 USD Japan FOB.
Land cruiser: 12,000 USD Japan FOB.
For detailed information please contact via WhatsApp or other messengers. +8180-8726-8787.
We can collect 20/40 container and put other wanted parts. Shipping containers worldwide.

Megacruiser BXD10 pick up : 17,000 USD Japan FOB.
Land cruiser: 12,000 USD Japan FOB.
For detailed information please contact via WhatsApp or other messengers. +8180-8726-8787.
We can collect 20/40 container and put other wanted parts. Shipping containers worldwide.
Those Megacruisers are really cool! I like those 15B-FT motors too. Nice offerings.

What version of automatic transmission is included with this engine? Is the transfer case included as well?

What version of automatic transmission is included with this engine? Is the transfer case included as well?
Thanks for your comments.
I'm not quite sure about transmission but transmission is same with 80 land cruiser automatic transmission.
Engine comes assy with tranny. I uploaded before photos you can see them in solds

I too, am looking for an 15B-FT. But with the borders closed, I need to find a means of getting it into Canada.

I too, am looking for an 15B-FT. But with the borders closed, I need to find a means of getting it into Canada.
Yes, this coronavirus thing slowing whole world. I can pack and bring to any JDM container importer yard.

Yes, this coronavirus thing slowing whole world. I can pack and bring to any JDM container importer yard.
Do you have any 15B-FT from the coaster busses? Because I can use the intercooler and accessories from them. I’m not sure what the intercooler from the megacruiser looks like. I’ll be using the engine for my BJ42.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom