For Sale Toyota 15B-FTE engines(FT engines not available)(from Toyota MEGACRUISER), MEGACRUISER tented, pick up type and many more JDM, ex-militarys available (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have any 15B-FT from the coaster busses? Because I can use the intercooler and accessories from them. I’m not sure what the intercooler from the megacruiser looks like. I’ll be using the engine for my BJ42.
Unfortunately what I have they are from Toyota megacruiser.
Soon preparing to make some videos on engines and megacruisers

Is Houston a port you can ship to ? So they're lightly taken apart but all parts come with if I understand correctly ?

Very Interested......

E

Is Houston a port you can ship to ? So they're lightly taken apart but all parts come with if I understand correctly ?

Very Interested......

E
It might be easier and more cost effective to "ship" to a west coast port, and freight forward to a customs depot in Houston. A good shipping agent can sort you out on best route/pricing if you move forward.

Very Interested......

E
Yes, I can ship to any container receiving port. Now MSC/Evergreen and some other lines. We remove some body parts and in some cases we take out engine from one car and put on board. All parts will go together. Actually 2 cars can be driven out on wheels.

It might be easier and more cost effective to "ship" to a west coast port, and freight forward to a customs depot in Houston. A good shipping agent can sort you out on best route/pricing if you move forward.
Yes

Another container leaving to happy customer.
4 units BXD10 to 40 ft container
Engines removed.

1- (4).jpeg
1- (1).jpeg
1- (2).jpeg

1- (3).jpeg

Thank you all for your messages.
Still thinking about collecting container to US that all could get his parts on time, but this Corona and container issue putting everything under big risk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom