Toyos Open Country MT VS Mickeys MTZ mud radial tires (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Love my MTZ's great on the highway, in the mud, or rough Forest roads. I have over 20k on mine and they have plenty of tread left. I highly recommend them

Forget it Nay, I'm not buying Trxus mud terrain. :D I like the way they look. Read several reviews about them and that's how I chosed these two. Present tires I currently use for my LCs are: KM1s, KM2s, Boggers, Nittos Mud Grappler

I wasn't thinking Trxus - I see that tire is a perfect Intermountain West tire but you don't have a snow/rock crawling combination in Florida so there are probably other better options.

Try the MTZ's. If they suck in mud, at least you'll know they are great in the rocks and snow :flipoff2:

toyos by far ,better sidewalls mine did great on hardpack and snow, great tire for colorado, made in japan also, if you can get over the weight they r what i would buy, the mtz i had got holes a lot once they were low on tread, ran the toyos down to slicks and they held great

My old Toyo MT's were made in Japan. But today, some for sure and maybe even all of them are made in the USA.

My old Toyo MT's were made in Japan. But today, some for sure and maybe even all of them are made in the USA.

It doesn't matter. When I shed my 35" Toyo MT's for 37" Trxus, it was like going back to AT's onroad while improving traction in all conditions.

Toyo MT's are for people who like BFG AT's.

Toyo MT's are for people who like BFG AT's.

I just spit coffee out my nose....

It's amazing how something so crappy can be all the rage because it looks cool. I like being over forty, now I can run real tires that might last more than a year. (Toyo M-55, the real tire in the toyo lineup)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom