Toyo MTS 295 70 18 and slee lift (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I tried on the tire and it only rubs on the KDSS bar at full lock. I don't have issue with slight rubs, as my Tundra's 35s rubbed on the stock front sway bar. I just did not fully lock the front well and if I did it knew what was going on. It looks great and I love the MTs. I k now many folks go with Nittos. I have not purchased them. Any thoughts on this set up and the rub?

I'm not familiar with that set up , but I did hear SLEE makes some KDSS relocation bracket to fix that issue. I also heard the owner is running 35's and no lift.

What is a SLEE lift?

I'm not familiar with that set up , but I did hear SLEE makes some KDSS relocation bracket to fix that issue. I also heard the owner is running 35's and no lift.

What is a SLEE lift?

2 to 3 inch lift

hmm ... I'll have to ask him when he gets back from Moab.

The lift itself causes some inward clearance issues itself, such as against the KDSS bar. Because the lower control arms are no long relatively horizontal, they travel in an arc, and bring the tire inward relatively more with lift.

KDSS relo might be an option.

What type of wheels (offset?) are you on? Wheel spacers (.75") could be an option too.

The lift itself causes some inward clearance issues itself, such as against the KDSS bar. Because the lower control arms are no long relatively horizontal, they travel in an arc, and bring the tire inward relatively more with lift.

KDSS relo might be an option.

What type of wheels (offset?) are you on? Wheel spacers (.75") could be an option too.
1.25 spacers.. Tundra trd pro rims...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom