TOY BT 45 bluetooth adapter (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Got the adapter installed a coupe days ago in my sone 04 LC. It works great, but the volume on the radio has to be turned up almost to maximum to get the same volume as would be heard at lower level if playing radio or cd. He has turned up the volume from his phone to see if hat helps and still not a fix.
Has anyone else experienced this and is there a fix? My daughter has the BT 35 and hers does the same thing. Its not a big deal except when going from bluetooth to another source and leaving the volume set to 40! going to blow some speakers!

Odd, mine doesn't do that. Same setup as you. IPhone 7 plus with music volume on max and no need to turn up volume on radio. Switching from BT to say FM radio is same volume level.

When I had mine, there were volume issues that I was never able to figure out. I feel like it was more the phone than the BT-45. I have an Iphone 6s, for what its worth.

Try turning up the max volume for media. This is different then turning up the volume on the phone. It is a setting that you need to change on the phone.

Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 8.59.05 PM.png

Try turning up the max volume for media. This is different then turning up the volume on the phone. It is a setting that you need to change on the phone.

View attachment 1934429
Interesting. I will look up how to do that. Thanks for suggestion.

I don't see that for iPhone. Maybe its an android only option?

I have a similar issue with volumes being different from FM to Bluetooth (louder radio). I also have another problem where there music will cut off if the volume is too high, but in the case of the Bluetooth the volume is barely loud enough. Volume on my phone is all the way up. Not sure if any of you have this issue too.

After a little research there seems to be some issue with the cable supplied with the unit and those cars that have Rear Entertainment System (DVD.). Apparently there is another cable that should be used to attach to AUX input. Both of ours have RSE. I suspect those people without that issue don’t have RSE.

I have a similar issue with volumes being different from FM to Bluetooth (louder radio). I also have another problem where there music will cut off if the volume is too high, but in the case of the Bluetooth the volume is barely loud enough. Volume on my phone is all the way up. Not sure if any of you have this issue too.
I don’t think we have the cutoff issue but volume is exactly our issue. Do you have DVD rear seat entertainment? See my post above.

The cable is BT-TOYR special application cable on the USA spec website. $34

the only DVD player I had was for the front screen, no rear screens.
Maybe it still has the same internal wiring. If you are good with car audio switching cables may not be too difficult of an undertaking to see if it helps.

Wouldn't be to hard to replace. Probably worth the try.
Let me know if it works. My kids have their cars at college so I will have to wait until they come home to attempt it.

Got the adapter installed a coupe days ago in my sone 04 LC. It works great, but the volume on the radio has to be turned up almost to maximum to get the same volume as would be heard at lower level if playing radio or cd. He has turned up the volume from his phone to see if hat helps and still not a fix.
Has anyone else experienced this and is there a fix? My daughter has the BT 35 and hers does the same thing. Its not a big deal except when going from bluetooth to another source and leaving the volume set to 40! going to blow some speakers!
Yes mine does the same on my '03 LX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom