CLOSED --- TOUGH DOG SUSPENSIONS and TOUR FLEX SPRINGS---CLOSED (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why am I not surprised.... a forklift....

Keep me posted on trip dates and I'll make it happen.

The D90, 2- D110s, Blizzard and 3-60s will roll on a transport.. So, it'll be my 100, 60, FJC and the 80. I may just get two tow dollies and drop the rear props and roll.. Get all 4 there in 1-2 days that way and be done.

I may trade the FJC in on a new Nissan Titan diesel. Andrea's Armada has been my tow rig for a couple of years now. While a powerhouse I like to pull with a truck.

J

Efficiency, I like it.

And now for a flex shot.

DSC_0869.jpg

Last edited:
The 2" TourFlex coils are in production. I'll have these on the shelf for order at the Redding, CA shop. I've finally gotten enough interest and feedback from the 3" TourFlex to gets this into the line-up.

These will be the same dual rate tapered wire design as my 3" coils.

One front offering and two rear offerings.

Tourflex vs OEM coil

IMG_20170614_165756340.jpg

Pictured with 45mm adjustable foam cell.

Front TourFlex Taper.jpg

All,

I have the following suspensions remaining I'd like to push before the final move to CA.

1- 40 series Heavy front for winch and light/comfort 0-660# rears.

1- 60 series Heavy kit (2")

1- 80 series (2") light front and light/comfort 0-660# OR constant 660-1100# rears 41mm or 45mm 9stage adjustable foam cell shocks

2- 80 series (3") TourFlex Winch front and light/comfort 0-660# OR constant 660-1100# rears 41mm or 45mm 9stage adjustable foam cell shocks

PM me for pricing.

Jason

I ordered one of Jason's Tough Dog kits for my 80. Jason was very helpful with advice and recommendations. Kit arrived quick. Installed and can't be happier with it. Hope to buy more from him in the future.

Thanks for the post. Please post up some pictures when you get a chance.

Jason

@mervo, thanks for the comment, have a long ways to go. My first LC. told the warden when I bought this thing 3 months ago I would take my time in building it up. Already spent more $$ on mods then I paid for the rig. Welding up bumper, sliders, winch, and yes I want a snorkel. Anyhow dont want to hijack thread. Posted images to showcase the Tough Dog lift that Jason sells. I stumbled upon this thread when I was looking for a lift kit. Was gonna go with the standard OME lift. Jason was very helpful with advice and info figured I'd give it a try. Only problem when ever I say Tough Dog I have to say "woof" at the end.

It's the 3in lift Jason sells Not sure what # the springs are as I wasn't paying attention when putting them on. Jason could give you more details. I have them on 315\75\16 Goodyear Kevlars.

Looks good J! Thanks for posting up pics and glad you are enjoying the ride.

Your fronts are heavies for winch and bumper and rears are the light/comforts 0-660# load range. This is the most popular setup for most standard Tough Dog 2 & 3" lifts. The TourFlex is a 50/50 mix on the rear coils and of course I only offer the fronts for a winch and bumper on the TourFlex coils. This may change in the near future, where I have comfort/medium front coil offering.

But, if everything goes right I'll have a 2, 3 and 4" TourFlex system by summer '19.

The standard Tough Dog kits are available from stock to 6" lifts and components.

Another side note, after working with a driveline company here in Redding for a few weeks. I will be offering custom driveshafts for the 4" and up kits. The shafts will be lathe spun balanced at 10000rpm and held to a .001" tolerance and auto welded on lathe.

New products will be coming out for the 80 series in the next few months.

J

All,

I have the following suspensions remaining I'd like to push before the final move to CA. I will box it all up by Saturday if no one wants anything.

1- 60 series Heavy kit (2")

1- 80 series (2") light front & rear kit with 41mm shocks

1- 80 series (3") TourFlex Winch front and Rear onstant 660-1100# rears 41mm or 45mm 9stage adjustable foam cell shocks

PM me for special moving pricing.

Jason

The new 2" Tourflex coils and the Redding stocking inventory will ship in the next few days.

J

Oh dang! Ahead of schedule!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom