CLOSED --- TOUGH DOG SUSPENSIONS and TOUR FLEX SPRINGS---CLOSED (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice!
:popcorn:
Taco parts :)
Wondered if you were stretching that direction too
Butt
I may or may not have twisted Jason's arm emailed Jason about the possibility of making it happen. :D

I realized that the front set up for Tacoma's is identical to 4Runners/Prados/FJ Cruisers, so it was just a matter of getting the rears together.

The emails were meant to be exploratory in nature, but then Jason hits me with the ole' "Kits on the way!" so I bought in.

All the favorable reviews from you fellas over here on ih8mud were enough of a vote for me to try something no Tacoma had tried before. Now it sounds like at least one other Tacoma owner has gotten a front setup from Jason.

Still a few tweaks to work out, and I definitely think the leaf packs getting put together is a good idea, given that most older Taco's will need to simply swap, rather than slap an AAL on there. Tacoma leaf packs suck, but mine only have 11k miles on them, so an AAL was a viable option.

75mm Tourflex kit. It flexes.

20200918_161307.jpg

20200918_162224.jpg

When will the adjustable kits for the 2016 lc be in? Do you need new ucas with them?
@reevesci I am also interested in 200 series TD kit when first available (website shows everything OOS- good for you?!)

I am looking to have upgrades done when practical in prep for a couple road trips next year.

Thanks, David

@reevesci I am also interested in 200 series TD kit when first available (website shows everything OOS- good for you?!)

I am looking to have upgrades done when practical in prep for a couple road trips next year.

Thanks, David

We are closed until Jan 1. Everything is OOS. right now so nothing sells.

J

Yep. Totally get it. Any idea when you would expect a restock?

I'm also looking for pricing/possibly ordering a TD suspension kit for my 100 series. Would love to know when you expect them in stock and rough pricing.

Just got two pallets in Monday and they are on the shelf. Limited 200 kits will be available on the website Jan 1 and 100 series kits can be discussed for configuration on Jan 1 as well (25 kits arrived and 10 already spoken for)

Jason

Ordered a set of UCAs for my wife's FJ Cruiser. Stoked!

I am interested in a set of 45mm adjustables front and rear for our 2016 LC when they are available. Standard coils. Thanks.

I am interested in a set of 45mm adjustables front and rear for our 2016 LC when they are available. Standard coils. Thanks.
I recommend getting on his site reading when they come in and setting an alarm. They go fast almost same day he gets they are sold out. I was able to get a set last go around and I think I got second to last one.

I recommend getting on his site reading when they come in and setting an alarm. They go fast almost same day he gets they are sold out. I was able to get a set last go around and I think I got second to last one.
Ive been on the trail tailor site and they always seem to be out of stock. Don’t see a “notify me when back in stock” button. Even when he got the last batch I don’t know if they ever hit the website before they were spoken for. What is this alarm you speak of?

It's best to get in contact with Jason @TRAIL TAILOR so he can sort out the proper kit and earmark stuff that is scheduled to arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom