CLOSED --- TOUGH DOG SUSPENSIONS and TOUR FLEX SPRINGS---CLOSED (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine went tall, real tall. I have the 2Fs with 35s, I can get some photos today showing it off. I'm hoping the back settles at least 1/2". 33s are going to be dwarfed by this kit.

The F springs settle a bit more than the HF coils. The F springs will settle about 5/8-3/4". The HF springs only settle about 3/8-1/2".

3F springs and 315 pictured.

NorCal97 AFTER 3-Inch TourFlex.jpg

That's great news, thank you J.

2HF front
2F rear

35/12.50/17 Goodyear MTRs

MVIMG_20180117_171947.jpg

MVIMG_20180117_171924.jpg

Sure J, thank you for asking.

Last edited:
Got the @landtank / @NLXTACY 2.5" caster plates installed and it is riding and driving great! Thanks for offering a 100% better option than caster bushings.

Looks great! Whats next? Bumpers and rack :)?

Thank you.

Here's the profile photo you requested also, J.
MVIMG_20180119_170425.jpg

Last edited:
Got the @landtank / @NLXTACY 2.5" caster plates installed and it is riding and driving great! Thanks for offering a 100% better option than caster bushings.

Thank you, next will hopefully be a set of rear link guards from @reevesci .:grinpimp:

Here's the profile photo you requested also, J. Thank you for a great kit and option in the ~2" lift department.View attachment 1615385

I'll be at the shop tomorrow and Sunday. I hope to get the skids fit up.. Thank you for the side profile. Love this rig!

J

img_20180112_114420584-jpg.1609167

Got to work putting the 2" TF kit through it's paces today.

Should've unpinned the front swaybar! :meh:

27267912_10215048511750338_548624516_o.jpg

Last edited:
@half k cruiser the @NateMob #s for the 2" TourFlex (2F- 0-660# rear coils)

Front center hub to flare edge, 22.5"
Rear center hub to flare edge, 23.5"

Jason

Definitely a step in the right direction for those wanting to get away from the taller lifts. Thanks for getting the numbers in guys. On a side note, how are you guys ensuring accuracy in your measurements ? When I do mine I put a magnetic stick right in the center of the hub, then measure from the fender, down to the stick. This keeps the bulge of the tire from interfering with the measurements.

Definitely a step in the right direction for those wanting to get away from the taller lifts. Thanks for getting the numbers in guys. On a side note, how are you guys ensuring accuracy in your measurements ? When I do mine I put a magnetic stick right in the center of the hub, then measure from the fender, down to the stick. This keeps the bulge of the tire from interfering with the measurements.

am also wondering if measurements are skewed by those with flares or no flares....

@1973Guppie @half k cruiser

Once I seem to remember reading the factory distance from the inner cone bumpstops to the strike surface and thought about using that to measure lift. I am thinking it is a better way to determine lift amounts now that so many are trimming fenders and not running flares. Anyone privy to this knowledge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom