CLOSED --- TOUGH DOG SUSPENSIONS and TOUR FLEX SPRINGS---CLOSED (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cheers: oh snap! Thank you, J.

so about 20mm longer than stock, compressed and extended, interesting, should give almost 40mm extra drop vs stock.

Measurment taken from the bolt center at the bottom, to the should where the first washer s*** on? right?

so about 20mm longer than stock, compressed and extended, interesting, should give almost 40mm extra drop vs stock.

Measurment taken from the bolt center at the bottom, to the should where the first washer s*** on? right?

Measurement is from mount area on stem (basically between bushings) to eye center.

J

@reevesci have you posted numbers ( free height, spring rates ) for the 50mm Tourflex springs ? I went back through the entire thread the other night but I may have missed them.

M,

I haven't. I think I gave those to @GW Nugget along with the the 3" numbers. But remember the TourFlex coils are designed on a "loaded" parameter of 300# minimum in the rear and a bumper and winch on the front. So, my numbers don't play well with others out there.

J

M,

I haven't. I think I gave those to @GW Nugget along with the the 3" numbers. But remember the TourFlex coils are designed on a "loaded" parameter of 300# minimum in the rear and a bumper and winch on the front. So, my numbers don't play well with others out there.

J

Yes, I remember reading the part about the 300# loaded rear. Doing some preliminary research because I'm thinking of dropping back to a 2'' lift. However, I'm also thinking about dropping my dual swing-out rear :frown:

its in the spec thread
Compiled 80 series suspension component spec thread... shocks, coils & more.
(The TourFlex coils below can run 26.5" shocks)
TourFlex: 948-Front 949-Rear (all tapered wire)
upload_2017-11-29_20-35-10.png

I'm really interested to see the 50mm tourflex on a rig with 285's. I'm guessing there hasn't been enough time yet for someone to receive and install one ?

M,

It may be a couple of weeks, but I'll be putting the 2" TF on Shoroi with 285 70 17s (33.9" tall) I think @NateMob will be running 35s.

I have a few others out there, but not sure if they are Mud guys.

J

I will. I'm actually going from 3F's down to the 2F so should be around an inch lower after they settle and break-in.

It would be nice to see some pics after you get them done.

Mine went tall, real tall. I have the 2Fs with 35s, I can get some photos today showing it off. I'm hoping the back settles at least 1/2". 33s are going to be dwarfed by this kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom