Tough 75 series truck. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
rainforrest173.jpg

rainforrest172.jpg

rainforrest171.jpg

rainforrest170.jpg

My sons mate owns this 1989 hj75 ute. Runs a Ford 351ci V8, with ported and polished heads, MSD ignition ,Holley and twin 2 1/2 inch exhausts.:) Has not decided on a cam yet.:D When you see it do a 4 WD burnout,,got to ask why. :confused: Dam thing sure can boogie when the foot is down. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :grinpimp:

Imagine what it could do with a good 351W :) :) he he he i heard they did improve the 351c down under compared to here in the US.

Jan-78FJ40 said:
what a crime to do this to a perfectly good diesel truck...

Ditto:crybaby:
:cool:

We were bored last night so I strapped my empty HZJ-75 with turbo and propane to a one tonne Dodge with 1500 lbs of tools and fuel in it's bed and had a tug-o-war.
Too bad I can't attach a video clip to this message, it was hilarious.
Needless to say the Dodge won the tug-o-war, but only when his transfer case would stay in 4wd. It popped out on a couple of occasions and I took him for a short ride.
If it is a slow day today, we are going to put a 1000 lbs in the back of my truck and try it again.
Any wagers?
tugowar.JPG

Is Dingdongs' pic coming up for anyone or is it my 'puter? One of the pictures of the clevo won't come off photobucket for me also.cheers.

that truck looked really nice till the pic of that nasty ford motor!

LOL

but at the same time I bet she goes like hell!

Eric Winkworth said:
that truck looked really nice till the pic of that nasty ford motor!

LOL

but at the same time I bet she goes like hell!
Believe you are quite correct. Think having no number plate light will cost him a few bucks and a few demerit points,,young guys in a hurry.LOL. We all learn the hard way.

dingdong said:
We were bored last night so I strapped my empty HZJ-75 with turbo and propane to a one tonne Dodge with 1500 lbs of tools and fuel in it's bed and had a tug-o-war.
Too bad I can't attach a video clip to this message, it was hilarious.
Needless to say the Dodge won the tug-o-war, but only when his transfer case would stay in 4wd. It popped out on a couple of occasions and I took him for a short ride.
If it is a slow day today, we are going to put a 1000 lbs in the back of my truck and try it again.
Any wagers?
dude, get soem weight in the back or better yet remove the weight from the back of the dodge and go tow him for a couple miles backwards. make sure the elec locker is engaged.
just remember the higher you hook on your rig the more force he is putting down on your back wheels for traction. take your hitch and flip it upside down, inches makes all the difference.
BTW, give me a call i think i have your webasto concerns solved...
cheers (looks like fun)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom