Totaled? 05 LX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Man I really hope not. I love this truck.
Damage is as you see it in the pics, limited to passenger front area/hood. I was the only one in the lx. No air bag deployment. Lx is 05 with impeccable up to day service history. Only 111k Miles. What do you folks think, is it totaled? Thanks for the opinions.

View attachment 1682306

Last edited:
Oh man! Glad you're alright - sorry about the truck. Hope things work out for the best with insurance and it's not totaled.

Totaled. 100%.

Hope theres some good parts that go to Land Cruisers/LXs that might need it.

Many have been totaled for less. Looks pretty expensive, many systems touched.

Totaled. Sorry to see that, but glad you're ok. The cost to repair that rig will be more than finding another rig. You're going to need new cv axle, LCA and UCA, fender, liner, headlight assembly, hood, bumper, steering rack and front differential most likely and that's just what is kind of visible. If the frame is bent at all, it's toast IMHO. As Ohthetrees said above........many have been totaled for less.

Totaled. Sorry to see that, but glad you're ok. The cost to repair that rig will be more than finding another rig. You're going to need new cv axle, LCA and UCA, fender, liner, headlight assembly, hood, bumper, steering rack and front differential most likely and that's just what is kind of visible. If the frame is bent at all, it's toast IMHO. As Ohthetrees said above........many have been totaled for less.
Yup, if the frame is bent, I wouldn't even want to mess with it. Sorry to see, glad everyone is ok.

Say goodbye.

Sucks..

Thanks for the input guys
I’ll let you know what the ins company says and how much they offer. I can’t find similar in my area for under $18k.
I want another one for sure, I have even been thinking of trying to see if I can find a 200 series if I can’t score a good 100.

So sorry to see that. It was certainly a nice vehicle. Glad you were not hurt in the accident.

Unfortunately there is NO doubt...it will be 'totaled' with that much damage and involving so many components/systems.

Sucks..

Thanks for the input guys
I’ll let you know what the ins company says and how much they offer. I can’t find similar in my area for under $18k.
I want another one for sure, I have even been thinking of trying to see if I can find a 200 series if I can’t score a good 100.
Sorry to see that, especially from someone local. Glad no one was hurt. Where in MA are you?

I'd probably go the 200 route too, given prices have come down quite a bit. Good luck and keep us posted.

Hovercraft conversion?

f7c63c6d-cd21-4ef0-bb53-30cfddb017a3-jpeg.1682301

Just a follow up guys.
Truck was totaled as you called it.
Inspector said just visual damage was $15k
Insurance basically paid just shy of $18k
Currently searching for a replacement.

Sorry for your loss. Man that was a nice looking truck. Not to sound like a vulture, but would you be interested in selling that driver side headlight? Hope you find an awesome new rig.

Wowzer- glad youre ok. Sounds like your insurance company treated you fairly.

Btw- Where the hell is the steering knuckle??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom