Total Rebuild needed, I think, selling "T" case for funding (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
OK, if you have not heard I rode with Tony at Rubithon this year. That is because my engine developed a prominent KNOCK at start up, and then around 2500 RPM, it knocks again.

I am not sure if it is Lifters, Rods, or Bearings, so my only option would be to rebuild my old engine, but in order to achieve this I am going to need some funding. Which leads me to why I made this posting.

I have a Mudrak / Georg Ester rebuilt, at least that is what it said on the wrapping when I put it down on the work bench, where it still sits completely wrapped in plastic. It is a Land Cruiser, 3-speed "T" case. I am going to have to sell it in order to fund the rebuild. I have been looking around and it appears they go for about $1,200.00 on average. But if it goes to a club member I think I can shave a little off of that.

If there are any takers, or you know of anybody looking for one, PLEASE send them my way.

I will even throw in a "T" case saver for free, its has been hanging in the garage for at least ten years, guess I can get rid of it at the same time.

Thank you

Last edited:
Still looking to off this T-case, still need rebuild funding, Rubithon 2020 rushing up fast.

Any takers??

You post this elsewhere ? Craigslist, ebay, etc......... Check the classified sections on here under WTB ?

bumped this back to top for reference to my other post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom