FREE Toronto: Free 1974 FJ40 Tub (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Replaced my tub and have this rough one here...It is rusty but not crusty...fully blasted and living in my garage for 2 years. Intended to build it into a couch but I couldnt wait and bought one...I am about to scrap this so if its any use to someone please come and get it before I throw it out! Too much corrosion/bondo in a few spots for my rig but maybe someone can make use of it!

Free

Greater Toronto Area - King City - 40 mins north of Toronto

20210209_111716.jpg

20210209_111723.jpg

20210209_111726.jpg

20210209_111734.jpg

20210209_111742.jpg

Wow, if it was closer to WI, :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

I've seen worse in Toronto! if I had room I would come grab it.

Cheers
Adam

I will take it, but can't grab it till I can get into the cabin up north - no room for it at home.

If its still around in April (thaw) I will pop by...if not...hopefully it goes to a good home.

Cheers
Adam

I will take it, but can't grab it till I can get into the cabin up north - no room for it at home.

If its still around in April (thaw) I will pop by...if not...hopefully it goes to a good home.

Cheers
Adam
OK, if its still here, I'd be happy to meet you and make it yours!

Hi All,
Spring is here and I really need this out of the garage...if anyone wants me to keep it dry a few more days OK otherwise it gets dragged outside and to the scrapyard....hopefully someone can come and make use of it.

Hi All,
Spring is here and I really need this out of the garage...if anyone wants me to keep it dry a few more days OK otherwise it gets dragged outside and to the scrapyard....hopefully someone can come and make use of it.
If you can hold it for about 2 weeks my friend can grab it for me.

PM sent

Last edited:
So I had to remove it from the garage, too many projects. Posting again here as well on Kijiji for someone to take it away asap.

20211127_091701.jpg

20211127_091707.jpg

20211127_091717.jpg

Would you be willing to cut the hard top rails off and ship them?

I will take it

Sent you a pm

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom