Tornado Alley Cruisers Introductions (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm not new here, have introduced myself before but now I am no longer the TLCA Admin (yay, no more stress!!) so I felt the need to post as a regular old member here. :D My "Farewell, you've been the best but we're totally replacing you" article in trails was published in the Jan/Feb issue where you can see a lovely picture of me welding in my jammies & also a superbly terrible photo of me in front of the FJ45 right as I was starting to be extremely ill for a month and a half. Also, I finally got th MUd app to work on my phone again! Small victories are still victories. :)

Welcome Metal Spice! We are glad to have you amongst us at TAC!

Don't forget that you are a princess! If you find that you need a seat, my carriage is available anytime.

Welcome Metal Spice! We are glad to have you amongst us at TAC!

Don't forget that you are a princess! If you find that you need a seat, my carriage is available anytime.

Ha! Thanks Kelly! I enjoyed sitting in my carriage Sunday while I read my book about a murder from 50 years ago. Just like a princess would do! :)

Names Austin from Independence MO. I drill with one of your members (ASL H8) who told me all about this club. I'm still working on getting registered officially but its gonna happen. Got my first Toyota in late October 2014 (2011 Trail Teams FJ) 2 days after owning it i was working at a cellphone tower 180 miles from home and as i was turning around i found out i over shot my turn and fell 4 feet into a ditch, then rolled backwards and slammed into a cement drain pipe that was sticking out, completely exploding the tire (lucky enough not even a scratch on the body) had it inspected twice with no issues, 3k miles later (3 weeks) i find out the axle has been bent 3 degrees since that night (completely ate up a brand new BFG AT KO from 1/2" to bald) had the axle changed out and have been roughing it up ever since. I am also an avid photographer and shoot my FJ almost weekly.

http://balisongman07.deviantart.com/gallery/53122711/FJ-Cruiser-TT

Names Austin from Independence MO. I drill with one of your members (ASL H8) who told me all about this club.

Glad you could find the site. There are a handful of FJCs running around here. If ya ever have a question PM me or post it up.

Hello all,

Just found the SMORR 2015 info. I attended last year and look forward to seeing everyone again this year.

I'm from Kentucky, but living in Waynesville, MO (Fort Leonard Wood) and would like to hook up with this club to attend some events and outings. I have an FJ40 (1978), and FJ56 (1975) and a presently non running FJ45 (1978) that I am working to bring here to Missouri (should be soon).

Last edited:
Guessing u imported the last two? Welcome to the state

Thanks! I've been here since last January, after departing CalifornIA. I am definitely happier to be back in this area.

The 45 I brought in from Canada in 2003, and the 56 I brought in from Japan in 2011. Should have them all up here by the end of summer.

Thanks! I've been here since last January, after departing CalifornIA. I am definitely happier to be back in this area.

The 45 I brought in from Canada in 2003, and the 56 I brought in from Japan in 2011. Should have them all up here by the end of summer.

Nice herd! Welcome!

Thanks for including me in your club.Been a cruiser addict for 10 years.Moved back to Kansas from Idaho and Oregon.Looking forward to tying in with a new group of cruisers.I had a 60 for 10 years and just switched to a fzj 80 7months ago.Its lifted with 33s, but we are just getting started.

Thanks for including me in your club.Been a cruiser addict for 10 years.Moved back to Kansas from Idaho and Oregon.Looking forward to tying in with a new group of cruisers.I had a 60 for 10 years and just switched to a fzj 80 7months ago.Its lifted with 33s, but we are just getting started.

Welcome. Idaho is beautiful country. Where in Kansas are you now? I`m in the Manhattan area.

Paul, I live up in St Joseph MO, Have a 93 land cruiser currently has medium ome lift kit and part time kit, still doing pm work as I am able. 3 boys and 1 wife. Went up to Pitkin this summer and took the lc on a few trails.

Don't forget,
The Tlca tac event is next weekend!
You don have to have a crazy built truck to come.
There are easy trails and just plain old socializing to be done as well.

Paul, I live up in St Joseph MO, Have a 93 land cruiser currently has medium ome lift kit and part time kit, still doing pm work as I am able. 3 boys and 1 wife. Went up to Pitkin this summer and took the lc on a few trails.

Ah, you found us. After I got you PM on parts, I was going to tell you about the clubhouse. If you can't make SMORR, we are going to tuttle in October. We are a very family friendly group here. My family will be at Tuttle. you can find the dates on the TAC website.

Hi all! My name is Joe, and I live in Leavenworth. Hoping to boost my LX by next summer, but there are a few things to tackle beforehand.

Hi all! My name is Joe, and I live in Leavenworth. Hoping to boost my LX by next summer, but there are a few things to tackle beforehand.

You found us! Welcome Joe!

Check out the thread (in this section for our clubhouse) on the run we'll make to Tuttle in a few weeks. Come on out and meet up with us!

go upriver and meet us at Tuttle in a couple weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom