For Sale TORFAB: Zeal Diesel Power Rods (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NookShneer

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
instagram.com
Precision machined Zeal aneroid rod – designed for maximum tuning capabilities in 1HD-T applications.

We just got a shipment of these in and they will likely go quickly. Slot recess allows you to drop into the boost compensator on the injection pump.

Diesel Power Rod » Torfab » The NW destination for Everything Land Cruisers parts and service, including complete one-off custom built Cruisers, maintenance, suspension, and expedition builds - https://torfab.com/product/diesel-power-rod/ $250 plus shipping

IMG_0830.jpg

IMG_0827.jpg

Last edited:
Precision machined Zeal aneroid rod – designed for maximum tuning capabilities in 1HD-T and 1HD-FT applications.

We just got a shipment of these in and they will likely go quickly. Slot recess allows you to drop into the boost compensator on the injection pump.

Diesel Power Rod » Torfab » The NW destination for Everything Land Cruisers parts and service, including complete one-off custom built Cruisers, maintenance, suspension, and expedition builds - https://torfab.com/product/diesel-power-rod/ $250 plus shipping

View attachment 3189117

View attachment 3189116
I'll take one......PM sent.

Lord. Why DON’T I need one of these???

Dumb question from a newer 1HD FT owner. What's the benefit of this vs just grinding my OEM rod?

Website says out of stock, are they already gone @NookShneer ?

Yah. We sold the 4 that we have in the first 3 hours.

We have another order coming. I’m hoping to have these more in stock as they have a bit more demand.

I’ll update this thread when I have more info on when they will go live. That should help give more people a heads up.

I’ll also see about international shipping as we had a few requests for that and we are currently only shipping to the US.

Dumb question from a newer 1HD FT owner. What's the benefit of this vs just grinding my OEM rod?

Our pin has multiple profiles so it will help with stock turbos and larger turbos. The clearance slot at the bottom allows you to drop it in vs. disassembling the boost compensator to install it.

These are precision ground. There’s no guesswork to achieve the correct profile and you can keep your old pin.

And put me on the list for one, please!

Disregard please.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom