Topless in the Tetons (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The Wife and I were in Jackson a couple of weeks ago and I took her over Teton Pass to Victor and it was her first time in Idaho. There were skiers then in the parking areas then. We had lunch at Teton Village and we were told that the hotels and restaurants were open 2 weeks early because the early snow. The next day we went home over Towgatee Pass, South Pass had the chain law in effect, so took the route home with a higher pass.

The Wife and I were in Jackson a couple of weeks ago and I took her over Teton Pass to Victor and it was her first time in Idaho. There were skiers then in the parking areas then. We had lunch at Teton Village and we were told that the hotels and restaurants were open 2 weeks early because the early snow. The next day we went home over Towgatee Pass, South Pass had the chain law in effect, so took the route home with a higher pass.
We’ve been skiing the pass the last couple weeks. We had a beautiful warm fall(uncharacteristic) and then at the end of October the storms rolled in strong. Now we’re waiting for the next round of storms.
Yesterday was a balmy 25 deg in the sun, so I was impressed to see anyone driving a topless cruiser over the pass. Mine is tucked away for the winter to stay safe from the magchloride.

Mine is in the barn being taken apart. Just pulled the head to try to get the pistons to move so I can salvage the bell housing and flywheel.

When I had my top off twice in the summer it would rain and you needed a parka to drive it had night in Wyoming.
There is a guy in Kemmerer that drives a Jeep with a bikini top in Febuary

When I had my top off twice in the summer it would rain and you needed a parka to drive it had night in Wyoming.
There is a guy in Kemmerer that drives a Jeep with a bikini top in Febuary
I’ll pick and choose the right day here and there in the winter. No top, lots of warm layers and a stupid grin. This was not exactly one of those days.
Speculation- someone bought a new toy and wasn’t able to trailer it over the pass. November 15-April 15 the pass is closed to all trailers- no exceptions. So instead he put his big boy pants on and drove it over…
Or he was out for a cruise- tough to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom