Wanted Top dollar for your BLACK 06-07 LX/LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
  2. LX470
Mileage
Color
Black
Hey guys, still haven't found the one yet and I need a vehicle. I know the values and am not interested in lowballing you and trying to get a steal.

I will pay top market value on your BLACK 06-07 LX or LC provided that it is rust free. No surface rust, no nothing.

Will travel or ship no problem but located in Atlanta, GA.

I have cash available and am in position to purchase. If you have a black rust free 06-07 consider it money in hand.

PM me with what you have, thanks!

Last edited:
After owning a huge black SUV, i'll never own one again, to keep it looking fresh and clean is tremendous work, nothing beats the look of a clean shiny black car but this huge truck will be the last of it. Expand your search to other colors like white or silver/gray and you might have more luck.

Take one trip to the trail, swirl city, it doesn't show up on light colors.

Thats what i hear, but I like to detail my cars so I will just have to keep up with it.

I might consider the dark gray but havent seen any that piqued my interest yet

This is the ad I linked from the craigslist app. Person took lots of pics, says no rust but there is some, but it’s a black low mileage vehicle that may be a good start IF IN FACT it is a good ad. For those of us that spend lots of money on eBay and craigslist, it does take some work to spot the losers and the winners. I’ve personally lost lots of winners while talking to the losers.

again, mine is older, has more rust, and is not for sale.

B7C6C06C-99B9-404C-8E55-1EC0ABF1A03C.png

2F3D412F-6E2F-4116-9F97-8A61A68608B7.png

I spoke with the seller who owns the limited edition and requested more well lit photos of the undercarriage but he refused.

Kind of funny, black is the only color I wont buy lol Spend all day cleaning and polishing it, pull outside where theres pollen or dust and in 5 minutes it loks like crap. Im sure you will find one just dont let them know you are looking for black and use it as a negotiation point to get the price down.

None. I keep getting offered rusty examples when I clearly state no rust. Not a huge thing to ask for.

I'm getting really burned out on scouring the earth for one of these things.

Im about to say forget it.

Im shocked that with how mass produced these are that more people havent contacted me when i have put in the title that I will pay top dollar to get this over with

Theres a lot of talk about "family" but folks seem to be content to hoard them rather than initiate someone into said LC family

Toyota made just 6,500 total LCs in 06 & 07. Maybe 20% max were black? That’s not exactly mass produced. Those are the lowest production years and to many (including me) most desirable. It’s tough!

No affiliation.
I was looking at that one online a while ago...does it looks to anyone else like maybe it had water damage? The carpet on all four door areas has similar staining
as well as one of the speakers. I'm curious if this is just where floor mats don't cover or a sign of something worse.

I was looking at that one online a while ago...does it looks to anyone else like maybe it had water damage? The carpet on all four door areas has similar staining
as well as one of the speakers. I'm curious if this is just where floor mats don't cover or a sign of something worse.

It looked like that to me also. The dealer website has a link to the carfax, which is clean with no accidents or damage reported, fwiw. I don't know if it's just poorly cleaned or what. Definitely would want to look into it if I were going to buy it.

Dealer site link just to make it easier:

Could be kids hauler, they tend to spill stuff all over the carpet, i bought a cruiser like that, same stains since it collects in that area if it's spilled.

Frame and under carriage looks clean, if it was submerged in water, you'd see more evidence of it

Last edited:
Could be kids hauler, they tend to spill stuff all over the carpet, i bought a cruiser like that, same stains since it collects in that area if it's spilled.

Frame and under carriage looks clean, if it was submerged in water, you'd see more evidence of it

Yeah, I also think that looks like kids dropping Cokes, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom