Wanted Top dollar for your BLACK 06-07 LX/LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
  2. LX470
Mileage
Color
Black
Hey guys, still haven't found the one yet and I need a vehicle. I know the values and am not interested in lowballing you and trying to get a steal.

I will pay top market value on your BLACK 06-07 LX or LC provided that it is rust free. No surface rust, no nothing.

Will travel or ship no problem but located in Atlanta, GA.

I have cash available and am in position to purchase. If you have a black rust free 06-07 consider it money in hand.

PM me with what you have, thanks!

Last edited:
Nice! Hope you find it

If you could live with an 05. There looks to be a nice LX in St Simons?? Have not seen it in person. Check out Brunswick CL

If you could live with an 05. There looks to be a nice LX in St Simons?? Have not seen it in person. Check out Brunswick CL

Thanks for reaching out!

I actually looked into that one and it was rusty😭

I have a black 2006 LX that meets virtually all of your criteria - but you would have to pay me something outrageous for it! 😎

Hey guys, still haven't found the one yet and I need a vehicle. I know the values and am not interested in lowballing you and trying to get a steal.

I will pay top market value on your BLACK 06-07 LX or LC provided that it is rust free. No surface rust, no nothing.

Will travel or ship no problem but located in Atlanta, GA.

I have cash available and am in position to purchase. If you have a black rust free 06-07 consider it money in hand.

PM me with what you have, thanks!

If you’re not set on black, which I understand if you are because they look outstanding, I have a white 06 on all new suspension (Icon Stage 1) that I’m prepping for sale. Factory non AHC but high miles, 301k.

Any luck?

None. I keep getting offered rusty examples when I clearly state no rust. Not a huge thing to ask for.

I'm getting really burned out on scouring the earth for one of these things.

Im about to say forget it.

Im shocked that with how mass produced these are that more people havent contacted me when i have put in the title that I will pay top dollar to get this over with

Theres a lot of talk about "family" but folks seem to be content to hoard them rather than initiate someone into said LC family

You need to be patient. What you are looking for is not an easy find. 100% rust free examples are few and far between, and their owners likely searched for a long time to find them.

Given this vehicles history, it very likely is rust free:

Last edited:
After owning a huge black SUV, i'll never own one again, to keep it looking fresh and clean is tremendous work, nothing beats the look of a clean shiny black car but this huge truck will be the last of it. Expand your search to other colors like white or silver/gray and you might have more luck.

Take one trip to the trail, swirl city, it doesn't show up on light colors.

You need to be patient. What you are looking for is not an easy find. 100% rust free examples are few and far between, and their owners likely searched for a long time to find them.

Given this vehicles history, it very likely is rust free:

I have been looking for nearly 2 years.

Its always something.

I contacted that dealer a long time ago sevwral times asking gor photos of the undercarriage and they refuse to respond.

I get a lot of that too. Lots of sellers are extremely lazy and indifferent. Youd have no idea that they are trying to sell something for tens of thousands of dollars.

I have been looking for nearly 2 years.

Its always something.

I contacted that dealer a long time ago sevwral times asking gor photos of the undercarriage and they refuse to respond.

I get a lot of that too. Lots of sellers are extremely lazy and indifferent. Youd have no idea that they are trying to sell something for tens of thousands of dollars.

Yeah it's not easy. I looked for a long time to find mine. I have seen at least 2-3 rust free, black 06 LC/LX'S sell within the past year, while I was still looking that were either out of my budget or sold before I could make a decision. So, they are definitely out there. Best of luck.

Screenshot_20200421-141559_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200421-141651_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200421-141514_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
I have a white one for sale. I know you are looking for black but the one I have is a cream puff. 115,000 miles, lifted, slee shocks, tjm winch bumper, warn winch, sliders, etc. Im also not far away in upstate SC. 100% NO Rust. Shoot me a pm if interested

LandCruiser7.jpg

I have a white one for sale. I know you are looking for black but the one I have is a cream puff. 115,000 miles, lifted, slee shocks, tjm winch bumper, warn winch, sliders, etc. Im also not far away in upstate SC. 100% NO Rust. Shoot me a pm if interested

View attachment 2281112

Very nice setup. Those fender flares look good with the bumper. LMK where this is listed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom