Tool bags (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anybody know what years landcruiser these two bags go to? One is a roll up one and the other is a zippered one

AE95C720-D88C-4004-B1C7-04F1AE2F8C6F.jpeg

975ECA11-E473-444D-90E8-5E2104F91E3C.jpeg

Roll-up were associated with the tool box, under the driver's seat - 60s, early '70s. Zippered was early bucket seat, with double D-ring-type webbing of mid-'70s. Later was the velcro-type behind the passenger jump seat. An original zippered-type would be killer in my rig; are you open to offers?

Add a roll up tool bag to shopping list...

Thank you so much. Yeah the zipper even works! I have another roll up white/green one that’s beautiful in my landcruiser but I think that the zippered one should go in mine (77) to be period correct

I’ll try to post a picture of that one later. I know it was out of a 71 celica

Great find. Does anyone have a picture of the correct tool bag to 1973 FJ40 manufactured 10/1972. Starting the hunt for one and want to be sure I get the right one and have been reading lots of posts and still not clear which one I need. Roll up or Zippered Bag?

Great find. Does anyone have a picture of the correct tool bag to 1973 FJ40 manufactured 10/1972. Starting the hunt for one and want to be sure I get the right one and have been reading lots of posts and still not clear which one I need. Roll up or Zippered Bag?

You want the early dark green zipper bag. Here's the bag and associated tools.
Save0121lr.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom