Took the top off today. First time since I bought it šŸ˜Ž (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I took the top off today
393B08D2-ECDA-4005-8916-89785D91A4E1.jpeg
5EE6BA04-D449-40D3-8C29-4DF803555FC1.jpeg
80A7F01D-6CEB-4C6F-8190-B76C497BECFB.jpeg

Now youā€™re stylingā€™!! šŸ˜Ž Get ready to be stopped everywhere you go, and get
your picture taken. I average 3 pics a day.
So how was it to remove? If you decide to remove the spreader bars and hoop, make sure you
store the bolts you remove in the spots you remove them from. They are specific to each spot.

Iā€™m lovin it so far. Canā€™t wait to drive it more. It was pretty simple to take off but time consuming and a lot of bolts to remove. I think it was 16 12mm bolts and 4 10mm bolts. It was kinda awkward so 3 people is best, definitely donā€™t want to drop it šŸ˜±. No plan to remove anything else. I wish Toyota designed the roll bar differently though. It looks weird at the back just ending before the back of the vehicle. Maybe have an angled bar like the Jeep roll bar

Nice. I took the roof off mine a couple months ago. They're so much more fun to drive without it.
Waaay quieter , and a noticeably lower center of gravity. Like a sports car :lol:
Now all you need is a bit more powerā€¦

:grinpimp:

Iā€™m lovin driving with no top. Itā€™s sooo much easier to clean the truck and roof now that itā€™s off. My daughter loves it! Thankfully the rain has held off too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom