Took the old rig out for its first drive (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

pbgbottle

Forum Lifer
Threads
Took the old cruiser out for a spin ,My youngest daughter wanted to learn how to drive a mamual transmission so off we went.

3C4FE841-3E6B-43A2-BDA9-319C0FD202DA.png

B491307F-A021-455E-A0F5-8730AF4A79F4.png

0E807D10-9AC5-4755-BAC6-2AF182BD90C3.jpeg

8D7ED8CF-0F9B-43D6-81AD-3851ED19BACC.png

F47AC1D1-BC2B-494D-95B1-5088C73CB165.png

Well it certainly has been a moment, my 20 year old daughter just asked to learn a clutch and I told her it is the same as when shes driving on the trail but she swears its different on the road ???

Well it certainly has been a moment, my 20 year old daughter just asked to learn a clutch and I told her it is the same as when shes driving on the trail but she swears its different on the road ???
Nice! My kid was pretty brutal on her first time out ,
the clutch has a pretty
Short throw with the V8. Lots of bucking and hopping in the beginning , she liked the trails the best also. Couldn’t stall it in low range lol.

Good work Dad! Nothing like building the next generation of Cruiserheads. She looks hooked!

As and aside, I think those logs are awesome. Makes me wonder about the guys that cut them down and whatever happened to them?

Good work Dad! Nothing like building the next generation of Cruiserheads. She looks hooked!

As and aside, I think those logs are awesome. Makes me wonder about the guys that cut them down and whatever happened to them?
Thanks she is hooked as for the trees it always amazes me also. We still have some old growth forests around and tons of logging going on still see old remenats and huge stumps from days gone past.
Pics taken in British Columbia Canada

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom