Too funny. 80 cv joints (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

musthave

Doc says I'm 1 in 120K. Lucky?
Supporting Vendor
Threads
found this on craigslist.
1997 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80

Luckily, he had the CV joints replaced. Right along with the head gasket. I decided to give him a call. He promised me that the Land Cruiser has CV joints. He said that the head gasket was done but that there will not be any records of it.

a lot of people not in the "know" call Birfields CV's

That's too bad he doesn't have records for the HG. Clean looking truck. Not sure what's funny about calling the Birfs CVs. From someone that probably doesn't do their own wrenching it seems likely and not technically inaccurate.

Origin of the term "Birfield?"

found this on craigslist.
1997 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80

Luckily, he had the CV joints replaced. Right along with the head gasket. I decided to give him a call. He promised me that the Land Cruiser has CV joints. He said that the head gasket was done but that there will not be any records of it.
It does have CV joints. Birfields are a nickname.

khaled.jpg

technically it does have CV joints.

At least it's a Land Cruiser.

Someone posted a Land Rover Discovery, listed as a "Toyota Land Cruiser Discovery 2" I even played dumb and emailed him asking if it was a Toyota when it clearly says Land Rover on the front. He doubled down "I know, it's confusing to me too. It is a Toyota Land Cruiser Discovery 2". It was amazing.

This a****** needs to get his nomenclature straight.

At least it's a Land Cruiser.

Someone posted a Land Rover Discovery, listed as a "Toyota Land Cruiser Discovery 2" I even played dumb and emailed him asking if it was a Toyota when it clearly says Land Rover on the front. He doubled down "I know, it's confusing to me too. It is a Toyota Land Cruiser Discovery 2". It was amazing.

Admittedly I lose my s*** when someone says "nice Land ROVER". When I correct them and they ask what the difference is...I say I drove here, I didn't walk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom