Parting Out Tons of FJ40 parts sold together Greer SC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My brother and I restored his 1974 FJ40 and it was stolen a few years ago. It's now time to sell all of the parts that were left behind. I have tons of new and used parts.
Most of the parts fit a Factory 1974 Fj40 but I also have some parts for the New Zealand Full Floating rear axle that was installed on the truck. I have the complete original 4.11 axles assemblies with most parts to rebuild them. I would prefer local pickup in Greer South Carolina and for now I would like to try SELLING EVERYTHING TOGETHER AND WILL ONLY SELL LARGE ITEMS SEPARATELY AT THIS POINT. $3500

EMAIL ME AND I'LL GIVE YOU MY NUMBER gamble1776@gmail.com

I do have some other parts not pictured or listed

Brush gaurd
Roof pannel (metal gutter needs work)
Complete dissassembled Top with windows and roof (has some rust)
Complete Front axle assembly
Complete rear axle assembly
skid plates and splash gaurds
tire rack
splash gaurds
2x NIB fuel tank sending units A63320-80050
heater box and duct work
used window regulators that need new gears
NIB factory Toyota heater valve
New coolant hoses with part numbers
Misc New and used seat belts
New and used mirrors
NIB Mastor cylinder BMC47201-60010
NIB Brake shoes A64494-00011
NIB Brake shoes BeckArney 081-2198
NIB factory Toyota Emblems
4 New Wheel cylinders 47550-69075, 47570-69065, 47580-69055, 47560-69055
Full floating rear axle parts
4 New factory Toyota wiper blades
NIB brake springs kit F14ty003 hk-2218
original rear hinges and latches
Lots of NIB front axle seals, bearings, and rebuild parts
Used Warn Manual Hubs
NIB weatherstripping and door seals (most if not all required on the car)
used brake booster

I have more pictures but can only upload 5 in thsi post

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about the stolen FJ40......but good luck with the sale on the left overs! Can you share any details of how, when and where it was stolen from? There is a section on the forum to list stolen vehicles or parts with the hopes that members can keep their eyes and ears open for it in case it pops up. Chances are that if the FJ40 was restored before being stolen, it is still out there somewhere, very possibly still on the road. If you can, please post some pics of it along with the details in the forum section I have included below.

Sorry to hear about the stolen FJ40......but good luck with the sale on the left overs! Can you share any details of how, when and where it was stolen from? There is a section on the forum to list stolen vehicles or parts with the hopes that members can keep their eyes and ears open for it in case it pops up. Chances are that if the FJ40 was restored before being stolen, it is still out there somewhere, very possibly still on the road. If you can, please post some pics of it along with the details in the forum section I have included below.

I finally posted a theft ad describing the vehicle. Thanks for helping me find where to put that

I've decided that I'm willing to sell parts seperately as long as it's at least $200ish worth if I have to ship it.

Brush guard is still available. Want $450 for it since that's what I paid and I believe it's an actual original/factory brushguard.

WEATHER STRIPPING IS SOLD

All weather stripping, seatbelts, tire rack, skid plate and splash guards are sold. So the price for everything is obviously lower if anyone is interested in the whole package.

did you sell the rear axle and ff parts? I'm over by southport nc and could pick up (assuming we survive dorian) let me know. russ

Hope all is well after storm. Interested in a few of your item. Headlight screens, round mirrors, bag of springs, toyota ornaments, radiator hoses and heater hoses. Also did not see but am asking tools, locks with keys , jack handle and floor mats.
Thanks troy

Sorry about the theft, I hate thieves, just wanted to say that, and give you a bump, good luck,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom