TON of FJ40 parts 1966 and 1970 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

C'mon-I know you need parts.

Make me reasonable offers on groups of parts

Daily Bump

Updated with sold parts

no I don't--either 66 or 70 is what they would have came off. I don't know what the difference is.

You can have them for $10 shipped

no I don't--either 66 or 70 is what they would have came off. I don't know what the difference is.

Roger, I don't know the exact dimensions on either, but you can figure roughly 4" diameter on the pre-69 as opposed to more like 6" with the 69-73.

Hopes this helps you...and Shane.;)

Just sent the paypal for my parts too.;)

I'm looking for the early, smaller ones, but if you can't tell which ones they are I'll risk it for 10$. BTW...got any early hood props around??

I'm looking for the early, smaller ones, but if you can't tell which ones they are I'll risk it for 10$. BTW...got any early hood props around??

I'm not near them, but I kn ow they are not 4 inches. I don't have a prop rod

Updated

Would like the cam locks in pic 46. Not sure what they started life as but I want to use them as windshield hold downs on a 68' fj40.

Those are windshield hold downs.

I'll PM ya

Would like the cam locks in pic 46. Not sure what they started life as but I want to use them as windshield hold downs on a 68' fj40.

Too bad you didn't see 'em sooner Lein. I just had Roger send me a box of stuff. Roger, what's up with that wiper arm?:confused:

Too bad you didn't see 'em sooner Lein. I just had Roger send me a box of stuff. Roger, what's up with that wiper arm?:confused:

Wasn't it in the box?

I would like the Gas Tank Straps $15, if still available

Updated sold parts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom