“Tojo 4wd Center”?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey there, wondering if anyone (Australian members perhaps?) has ever had any luck with a company called “Tojo4wdCenter”

Seemed legitimate enough, approached via their email, quick replies from a guy supposedly called Peter Groomsbridge, Invoice emailed and paid promptly, Back before Covid...
Then came the emails saying international shipping suspended but will send as soon as reopens,
Then my emails suggesting shipping is open and when can I expect parts I have paid for...

No responses, none to the phone number either...

Are these guys a scam? In which case all be warned...

Or, can anyone offer any confirmation, suggestion or assistance here?

Have only ever heard bad things about that particular business on Australian 60 pages on Facebook unfortunately I’d just keep pestering him until you get a refund

Hey there, wondering if anyone (Australian members perhaps?) has ever had any luck with a company called “Tojo4wdCenter”

Seemed legitimate enough, approached via their email, quick replies from a guy supposedly called Peter Groomsbridge, Invoice emailed and paid promptly, Back before Covid...
Then came the emails saying international shipping suspended but will send as soon as reopens,
Then my emails suggesting shipping is open and when can I expect parts I have paid for...

No responses, none to the phone number either...

Are these guys a scam? In which case all be warned...

Or, can anyone offer any confirmation, suggestion or assistance here?
His address is 8 Phillip court Clifton qld his place looks like a horders s*** sti he has ripped me off stolen my wiper motor and won't return it

Man, sorry to hear that your hard earned cash was taken. Had a similar experience many years ago and found posting multiple reviews of your experience eventually hits home to scum like this. It took me over 5 years and numerous negative reviews (truthful, factual) but was eventually partially compensated.

Took the initiative and reviewed ToJo4WD:

Also, AUS has the equivalent of our BBB (see link below). Take a few minutes and file a complaint. Even though it isn't likely to get your $$ back, it may be the only recourse you have given the circumstances.

Here are a few other AUS/other sites you can post reviews:

Lastly - reach out to MUD forums/members when you're looking for something. I've never had a bad experience with MUD, even when I've been an idiot=)

Shane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom