Today is one of the most depressing @&@&@&@&ing days of my life. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So Im trying to put a deal together for two FJ55's. Today I was expecting to get photo's.... instead I get an email telling me the guy has decided to scrap them both. Im still in shock.:crybaby:

Tell him you'll scrap them for him!

nial (trying to avoid linking crap to crap)...

Find out how much he plans to get for scrap value and top that offer with cash. Money always talks

where are you located? I may have something for you if I decide to pass on it, which is possible. Similar deal, in southern colorado...

JT,

Yes they are the two 73's I thought we could both go in on being you are also looking for a pig.

dave

MiniPigg said:
JT,

Yes they are the two 73's I thought we could both go in on being you are also looking for a pig.

dave

Aww man, hope I didn't leave you hanging... The new job has me busy. In all honesty, unless the absolut perfect pig falls out of the sky on me, I'll just have to be a Pig admirerer until summer....

PabloCruise said:
Aww man, hope I didn't leave you hanging... The new job has me busy. In all honesty, unless the absolut perfect pig falls out of the sky on me, I'll just have to be a Pig admirerer until summer....

You got to start somewhere. And you can always transfer upgrades and mods to the new pig. Annddd you have plenty of help. :cool:

PabloCruise said:

A powerful knight become you will...I sense great pork in you...

16512.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom