Today is one of the most depressing @&@&@&@&ing days of my life.

So Im trying to put a deal together for two FJ55's. Today I was expecting to get photo's.... instead I get an email telling me the guy has decided to scrap them both. Im still in shock.:crybaby:

PabloCruise

SILVER Star

MiniPigg said:
JT,

Yes they are the two 73's I thought we could both go in on being you are also looking for a pig.

dave
Aww man, hope I didn't leave you hanging... The new job has me busy. In all honesty, unless the absolut perfect pig falls out of the sky on me, I'll just have to be a Pig admirerer until summer....

PabloCruise said:
Aww man, hope I didn't leave you hanging... The new job has me busy. In all honesty, unless the absolut perfect pig falls out of the sky on me, I'll just have to be a Pig admirerer until summer....
You got to start somewhere. And you can always transfer upgrades and mods to the new pig. Annddd you have plenty of help. :cool:

PabloCruise said:
A powerful knight become you will...I sense great pork in you...

Top Bottom